By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Paris attacks discussion; 100's dead, many injured

Sky News coverage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

France has declared a national state of emergency and has closed its borders after scores of people were killed in multiple gun and bomb attacks in Paris.

At least 100 people are reported to have died at the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris.

Gunmen took many hostages there before being overpowered when police stormed the building.

Others died in attacks near the Stade de France, with some reports suggesting a suicide blast, and at restaurants.

Paris residents have been asked to stay indoors and military personnel are being deployed across the city.

The deadliest attack appears to have targeted the Bataclan concert hall. The BBC's Hugh Schofield says scores of ambulances have arrived at the scene, suggesting many victims inside.

Other attacks hit neighbouring Le Petit Cambodge and Le Carillon restaurants in the 10th district where a BBC reporter could see 10 people lying on the road, either dead or seriously injured.

And an eyewitness told Liberation newspaper that he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired at La Belle Equipe cafe in the 11th district.

Gunfire was also heard at Les Halles shopping centre.

Hundreds have been killed, hundreds more still hostage. The terrorist group/identity is currently yet unconfirmed so please do not jump to conclusions until actual information.

Also, please no racism or anti-religious diversion.

Around the Network

Terrorist are awful, it is absolutely ridiculous how people kill each other over the dumbest reasons

Holy fuck. I hadn't heard anything about this.

Fuck terrorism. Fuck people that feel like there's anything that justifies actions like this. Fucking hell. This makes me so pissed.

Hundreds have been killed, hundreds more still hostage.

Source? CNN last confirmed 60 killed. 

Vladimir7 said:

Hundreds have been killed, hundreds more still hostage.

Source? CNN last confirmed 60 killed. 

All sky news video I put. They just killed the two terrorists in bataclan concert hall, and over hundred have been confirmed dead in there alone. Still unknown figures from the various other hostage zones.

Around the Network

I hope all goes well to the French.

And I want to use this space to give condolences to the victims in Beirut, Lebanon who suffered a brutal attack a few days ago but were largely ignored by the media.

This is shocking. police just stormed the concert hall where they had taken hostages inside. Apparently 100 people if not more are dead inside.

That would bring the death tole to around 150.

morenoingrato said:
I hope all goes well to the French.

And I want to use this space to give condolences to the victims in Beirut, Lebanon who suffered a brutal attack a few days ago but were largely ignored by the media.

Were they attacked by Islamic extremists aswell? 

This will never stop, will it? Hopefully the right people have the balls to actually do something major!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Whoa