By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection > 300k (with bundles)

Good thing though is that Uncharted collection is heavily bundled so it should sell well LTD.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Flopped.  Now discuss.

PS4 is dooooooomed!!! Dooooomed I tell ya!!

Edit: i wouldn't worry much. At least it got EU and Asia to back up the low sales.

So basically everything flopped this year except Splatoon, Fallout, and Call of Duty?

Guys, rather than attacking other fan bases, maybe we should all be worried about the bigger picture.

The bigger picture of your mom! Oooh. Burn!!

Flop like I said in the uk thread

That's a lot of bundles. No wonder you can buy a code for under half price right now. Got mine for $27, I think that's a good price for three remastered games.

Around the Network

The only thing I have to say about this is it means Yoshi sold rather well for itself.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

So if an uncharted remaster sells a third of halo, imagine what Uncharted 4 can do. Good sales.

How is this a flop ? It's a remaster, not made by the main ND team, and development cost have to be low. The aim is to add value to the PS4 and/or grab easy money.

Plus you know how this kind of game tend to have great legs. I'm pretty condident about this game selling 1M+ when all is said and done.

SWORDF1SH said:
So if an uncharted remaster sells a third of halo, imagine what Uncharted 4 can do. Good sales.

If including digitally, could be half of halo, or more....

SWORDF1SH said:

First the NDC was realesed the 7th of October Halo 5 the 27th, second has sold much worse than the Master Chief collection, so no Uncharted 4 wont do nothing