By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD: Uncharted Collection Sold Less Than Yoshi's Wooly World (a WiiU game)(and 8 other games) in October

betacon said:
walsufnir said:
betacon said:
Being a remastered collection is that really surprising?

It's one of the biggest exclusive for the brand and ND told us that many gamers who own a PS4 didn't play Uncharted ever before. What does it say about the franchise in general and the upcoming UC4?

Arr I see what youre doing, salty much?

Ah, the wonderful word "salt". Why would I? I don't even have a next-gen console at all. But I also don't see why my question isn't legit. Your reaction to it are telling more about you and your feelings about it, tbh.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
It still sold more than forza 5 lol, gj for yoshia by the way

And Forza 5 sold more than Tearaway lol, gj t10 by the way

walsufnir said:
betacon said:
walsufnir said:
betacon said:
Being a remastered collection is that really surprising?

It's one of the biggest exclusive for the brand and ND told us that many gamers who own a PS4 didn't play Uncharted ever before. What does it say about the franchise in general and the upcoming UC4?

Arr I see what youre doing, salty much?

Ah, the wonderful word "salt". Why would I? I don't even have a next-gen console at all. But I also don't see why my question isn't legit. Your reaction to it are telling more about you and your feelings about it, tbh.

I don't own any consoles, I saw your post in the other thread, regardless if you care or not youre just trying to stir the shit pot.

walsufnir said:
Ruler said:
It still sold more than forza 5 lol, gj for yoshia by the way

And Until Dawn sold more than Forza.

walsufnir said:
jlmurph2 said:
I was told that the games are too old and don't hold up as well as when TLOUR released a year later.

And there weren't enough upgrades to the campaigns like MCC.

But so many people didn't play it before. I mean it's three awesome games which got very good reviews in the past and the collection also got good reviews. Shouldn't people just rush in the stores to get it? 80% of 27.7 million (undertracked but let's take at least some number) is a potential of 22.16 million customers if you only count those who haven't played it yet.

Probably more than 80% of the world hasn't watchee Movie X, doesn't mean they want to.

EDIT: you also can't use the global figure of PS4's when talking about US sales as a percentage.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Lol I was wondering when this thread would come up after the Halo 5 less than 1 million thread.
But yeah the NDC bombed pretty hard.

You should probably be careful dude. This is a perfectly legitimate thread, you're just not handling it in the most constructive of ways.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Abun said:
walsufnir said:

And Until Dawn sold more than Forza.

Yes. Well, perhaps. I think it's just funny to defend a game with an arbitrary game to show that it can get worse to put it in a better light.

It's a flop

How come you don't have a next-gen console bro? Isn't the Xbox One enticing enough?