This.

People called it

Dark_Feanor said:
KiigelHeart said:
Dark_Feanor said:
That is so much not true.

What is not true?

This.

You don't think NPD reports are correct or is it more like "oh no no nonoo this can't be happening, can't be true!"? :)  

This is a huge drop... WTF!!!

Around the Network

like i said, the 400 million was shipped, most likely for both software and hardware. the game under performed greatly, no doubt about it.

and just an FYI, these include  the two limited editions and the halo 5 bundle which have a digital code which greatly influenced that "biggest digital launch"

Wonktonodi said:

I get tired enough seeing the extreme posts on here. I don't think I'd enjoy that.

People on GAF are more in line with the reality than here.
The sales discussion is a lot better there.

gooch_destroyer said:
"The best-selling title of the October 2015 U.S. Games Industry report, Microsoft's Console Software SKU 'Halo 5: Guardians,' sold a combined total of 935K including all Bundle units."

Wow.

Where you get that? I don't thing it includes bundles.

Dark_Feanor said:
That is so much not true.

In the real world it is so true.

Hey guys, as discussed a few pages back (somewhere around page 9), Ethomaz clarified that the revenue numbers Microsoft had originally gave us (400 million USD first week) was money Microsoft generated by sales to STORES/RETAILERS, not any kind of number based on how many units sold to consumers.

What does that mean? Microsoft massively over shipped copies of Halo 5. Evidently there are still Halo 5 limited edition Xbox Ones still on store shelves. So while MS might have shipped 4 million to stores, only about 1/4th of them were sold to consumers in October.