By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seriously why hasn't Nintendo made an amiibo skylanders?

Reports are showing that Amiibo has sales ranging to 9 million, clearly they are making money off of them and significant money to but why is there no mention of a skylanders type game? I guess they can wait till the NX but with that coming out whenever it does, they should really take this advantage now. I honestly think Nintendo can make a skylanders game better than disney infinity and skyalnders since Nintendo actually puts creative effort into their games and won't cheap their fans out. 

Around the Network

They await critical Amiibo saturation, after which, no human can escape.

Yes, I was expecting to see an Amiibo game announced at e3 2015.. but we got AC Amiibo Festival :p

Maybe a launch title for the NX?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Maybe It's an NX launch title like Platina said. Just one thing... Amiibo total sales surpass 21m according to Nintendo, not just 9m.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Well, it took em this long to make a Mii game, its fair to assume they'd wait a bit for amiibos too but idk, I'm just a Dr.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank