Textures are ok, I guess? 78 35.62%

Total:219
sc94597 said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
This is HD version, not remake. For me looks like expected, definitely better than TP Wii, I hope other improvements and not only graphic.

TWWHD looks way better than this "improvement".

Because WE already looked good, and TP looked very bad.

Not an excuse.

Its not excuse its fact. WW have great art style and with only simple hi res textures and bette lighting game looks phenomenal, something like that couldn't done with TPl

They could've messed with the shading and lighting a little. It wouldn't be that hard to do actually. 

I think they actually than that, but because TP art style game couldn't look much better in HD port.

Around the Network

A clear rush job. Looks like they've brushed up on some textures and that's it. When first watching the trailer I thought I was watching the Wii version - I was waiting for it to change into the updated HD version. And I don't doubt that they'll charge full price for this.

It's what I expected. The old game but in higher definition. They probably did it just to try and fill the hole left by the Zelda U delay.

Totally going to get it though.

Tbh people had crazy expectations. There was no way this was going to look like the tech demo...

I came in at the tail end of it, so I didn't get to see much. I don't know why anyone expected a great deal of graphical improvement of an HD port. Tantalus said all along that it was porting a game, not remaking one. I'll only have a problem with it if it is full-priced at launch and some things aren't fixed and/or added.

Around the Network

LOL did people really thing they do a full blow remake of this?

They need to make the delayed Zelda shine more

So this is the tantalus port?

Miyamotoo said:
sc94597 said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
This is HD version, not remake. For me looks like expected, definitely better than TP Wii, I hope other improvements and not only graphic.

TWWHD looks way better than this "improvement".

Because WE already looked good, and TP looked very bad.

Not an excuse.

Its not excuse its fact. WW have great art style and with only simple hi res textures and bette lighting game looks phenomenal, something like that couldn't done with TPl

They could've messed with the shading and lighting a little. It wouldn't be that hard to do actually. 

I think they actually than that, but because TP art style game couldn't look much better in HD port.

Nope, the lighting and shading effects are pretty much the same. In comparison WWHD's lighting system added HDR,Bloom, and there were DOF/blur effects as well. Hopefully in the next few months TP gets a similar treatement. I wouldn't mind some tesselation in there as well, would make Wolf Link pretty. 

The five second Zelda U looked cool though ;-P

Cobretti2 said:
LOL did people really thing they do a full blow remake of this?

They need to make the delayed Zelda shine more

I was expecting the WWHD treatement. That wasn't unreasonable.