By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

manny10032 said:
Why is everyone acting like the PS4 won? Announcement made?

Who's acting like the PS4 won? :p

Around the Network
poklane said:
manny10032 said:

Who's acting like the PS4 won? :p

The intranet

manny10032 said:

The general consensus is that the Xbox one won the month.

manny10032 said:

Because of the VGChartz numbers and let's face it with the PS4 price drop this NPD is in the bag for Sony.

GribbleGrunger said:
Synesthesia said:

Eh, its easy to look to much into it. Most the time the statements usually mean something else or are to vague, so I'm just theorizing to pass the time for the real stuff.lol

My own prediction is if Sony is within 50 k in hardware even if they lose Oct they will be taking Nov and Dec pretty easily.

PS4 won by 60k in August so the XB1 has to win by more than 60k for October to be of any significance.

Well I still think Sony has a good chance of winning Nov and Dec even if the difference is 150k. I just think it'll be a "big" win if its 50k close for Halo month. Everything is just falling in for Sony to win in Nov to much not to expect it. 60 k isnt far off 50 k I just chose a nice number to go with.lol

So is Xbox win in hardware a surprise or expected? I'm getting confused reading other peoples posts... I mean beating Xbox in US for Halo month regardless of things pointing at PS4 would still surprise me. A shift of the tides in the US an all that.

Around the Network

No PR yet?

Aeolus451 said:
No PR yet?

One more minute.

Puppyroach said:
If the statement from MS is correct that Halo was the best selling digital title of all time for a first week on Xbox store, it would put digital sales north of 1 million, which would be crazy.

Probably the best selling revenue wise which wouldn't put its digital sales anywhere near that. 

Its about to go down.

Puppyroach said:
If the statement from MS is correct that Halo was the best selling digital title of all time for a first week on Xbox store, it would put digital sales north of 1 million, which would be crazy.

How do u know that. The concensus is it did "20 % max". Which would be 450-550k probably.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.