By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Mr_No said:
S.Peelman said:

This game presents it's levels as if it were a television series: Each level is named an "Episode"; they're all bite-sized, suitable for the system it's on and they even come with short "Previously, on..." clips!

Gex?

Nope.

Does that game have what I described? Could be, don't know, there could indeed be more anyway that have that, and there probably are more, but couldn't come up with something original for this game's hint.

It's a lot newer than Gex, I'll say that much!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Mr_No said:

Gex?

Nope.

Does that game have what I described? Could be, don't know, there could indeed be more anyway that have that, and there probably are more, but couldn't come up with something original for this game's hint.

It's a lot newer than Gex, I'll say that much!

Viewtiful Joe

Mr_No said:

Viewtiful Joe

Still a quite a bit newer.

What sort of system would be best suited for bite-sized levels though?

Hint for # 35:

Expansion from a previous game, it lauched in both the home and the handheld console.

Edit: The game is a RPG

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
Farsala said:

36 Hint: Features a plane AND a cruise ship...

Hint 2: Co-op multiplayer set this game apart from its predecessors.

Updated with Hint 2.

Uncharted 3?

Correct.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
BraLoD said:

Uncharted 3?

Correct.

Yet again your hints are no uncharted territory to me!

Okay, I'll stop...

Either my hints are too hard or too easy, can't seem to make those good average difficulty hints.

Wow, I'm so far behind. I'll do a mass update of clues tomorrow.

Hint for the #34: First game of this series which is inspired of 70's action movies.

This 5th generation was much darker than previous generations with quite frankly the best story the main series of this franchise ever had, however, you were unable to see the creatures from the previous 4 generations until post game.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
This 5th generation was much darker than previous generations with quite frankly the best story the main series of this franchise ever had, however, you were unable to see the creatures from the previous 4 generations until post game.

Black and White

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz