By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:
Clyde32 said:

Hint #2 - This is the fourth mainline entry.

I'm not moving on until someone gets this. 

Hint #3 - You are fighting against 'X'

Mega Man Zero 4

Never played it but when you mentioned "X", fourth mainline title and that the title character isnt a the main antagonist and you mentioned Omega - I came to the conclusion of Omega X (which I've watched videos of years ago XD).

Maybe this will help.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I was wrong!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

No idea then.

Edit: Metroid Fusion

Google ftw XD

Have you played Fusion?

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Have you played Fusion?

Couple of years ago - but didnt beat it (and didnt get that far either :/).

I have yet to beat a Metroid game actually.

You should get on that.

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Have you played Fusion?

Couple of years ago - but didnt beat it (and didnt get that far either :/).

I have yet to beat a Metroid game actually.

If that's not a gaming sin, I don't know what is.

Signature goes here!

Cloudman said:
Hint 35 I think...?

Rollin' around at the speed of sound...

Sonic Adventure 2, I think.

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 35 I think...?

Rollin' around at the speed of sound...

Sonic Adventure 2, I think.

Ding ding ding! : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Farsala said:

36 Hint: Features a plane AND a cruise ship...

Hint 2: Co-op multiplayer set this game apart from its predecessors.

Updated with Hint 2.

An old game that was re-released on almost every platform under the sun. I played the Macintosh version of 'Prince of Persia' on our Apple Performa 630, our very first home computer, and later the PowerMac 5500. Unknown to me at the time, this meant I was actually playing the better version of the game with higher resolution sprites and a overhauled graphic design. The prince actually looked like a Persian prince here.

The player has to make his way through the dungeons and the halls of the palace towards the chamber of Jaffar, the Grand Vizier who has imprisoned the princess in a bid to take power over the kingdom. This is the main hook of the game, the princess will die in 60 minutes because Jaffar will kill her if she doesn't marry him, which of course, she doesn't. Which makes the game very hard because after that one hour it's game over. And this is not really a short game either, basically requiring the player to speedrun from the start. A case of massive trail and error.

At one point in the game, the player is halted by a big mirror that's impossible to break. In one of the most embarrassing moments of me and my parent's gaming life, it took us, literally, years to figure out what to do. This wasn't the age where you could just casually look up a walkthrough on the internet, mind you. As it turned out, all you had to do was, jump through it...

This game presents it's levels as if it were a television series: Each level is named an "Episode"; they're all bite-sized, suitable for the system it's on and they even come with short "Previously, on..." clips!

S.Peelman said:

This game presents it's levels as if it were a television series: Each level is named an "Episode"; they're all bite-sized, suitable for the system it's on and they even come with short "Previously, on..." clips!

Gex?