By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Mr_No said:
Smeags said:
Mr_No said:
Here's the game #49: A bunch of young socialites get stranded on a beautiful island that hid a lot more than they thought.

Danganronpa 2? (Did I spell that right?) @_@

Nope. Not that one.

Tomb Raider (reboot)?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
outlawauron said:
Since I haven't decided on my final top 50, I'll do some of my bridesmaids for funsies.

Bridesmaid #1
A stunning game for the time as it released late in this console's lifecycle. While the story wasn't great, the game itself was very fun to play and epic as you explored the stars.

Bumping because no one guessed it.

The genre of the game is RPG.

There's still a fair few titles it could be. StarOcean: Second Story?

50. Final Fantasy VI

This truly is a showcase of the near perfection attained at the end of the 2D era. As far as JRPGs go, it's still one of the best around with a fantastic story and a diverse array of characters.

49. Civilization V (with expansions)

The more I play this the more addicted I get. An amazing game with plenty of strategic depth (especially with the expansions) but also incredibly easy to get into. Hours upon hours get whittled away in a single game. This is the first time it's been included in my list, but the sheer amount of time devoted and the sheer addictiveness make it difficult to ignore.

CLUE for # 48

A remake/reimagining of an old classic FPS.

Scoobes said:
outlawauron said:
outlawauron said:
Since I haven't decided on my final top 50, I'll do some of my bridesmaids for funsies.

Bridesmaid #1
A stunning game for the time as it released late in this console's lifecycle. While the story wasn't great, the game itself was very fun to play and epic as you explored the stars.

Bumping because no one guessed it.

The genre of the game is RPG.

There's still a fair few titles it could be. StarOcean: Second Story?

You're not far off, but wrong platform.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Conegamer said:
Mr_No said:

Nope. Not that one.

Tomb Raider (reboot)?

Close. But one of these rich kids had to learn the definition of insanity in a gruesome way.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
outlawauron said:

You're not far off, but wrong platform.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time? 

Incorrect. Right platform.

axumblade said:
outlawauron said:

Incorrect. Right platform.

oh! Rogue Galaxy? 

Correct! The last really good JRPG from Level 5. Have to hope that Dark Cloud 3 comes soon.

Hint for #48:

This game had the world guinness record for the most successful arcade videogame of all time with a total of 293.822 machines solds between 1981 and 1987.

Mike321 said:
Hint for #48:

This game had the world guinness record for the most successful arcade videogame of all time with a total of 293.822 machines solds between 1981 and 1987.

Pac-Man?

Mr_No said:
Mike321 said:
Hint for #48:

Pac-Man?

Yes