By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Transformers trailer! *_*

I'm really looking forward to the 3rd Pirates movie, I'll go to a theater to see it, I think Spider-Man, Shrek, and Pirares are actually some of the better popcorn flicks.

As for Bay it's his two dimensional characters and rock video action scenes and basically mindless movies I don't care for. I realize his movies are action movies but sometimes it would be nice to have a little depth and actually care about what's going on on-screen. That's why I think directors like James Cameron and Ridley Scott are far superior, you actually care about the characters in their movies and they're just not used as placeholders between over the top rock video action sequences.

With that being said I guess it's not a big deal for Transformers since it's based on a cartoon which didn't really have a lot of depth anyways so maybe he'll give us a good movie.

Around the Network
NightStalker said:

wait this is the guy who directed Pearl Harbor right? well then this movie will be bad. all action and that's it.

EDIT: and Armageddon too! oh man this will really be bad.

Directors don't write the script, unless credited so. Bay has some creative control, but bad storylines and plot holes are the responsibilties of the writers. So it's not Bay's fault for those films' problems.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Havn't seen spidey3 yet, but I am probably going to go see Shrek3 tomorrow. I heard there is a new trailer for Transformers playing before Shrek3. Might be the one linked here, ???

"wait this is the guy who directed Pearl Harbor right? well then this movie will be bad. all action and that's it."

ROFL

pearl harbor was about WAR. wtf did you want in pearl harbor? love scenes? more drama? seriously..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Yeah Michael bay generally makes poor movies. Although I did enjoy Bad Boys II a little and The Rock was OK.

Transformers looks good (darker than expected). I remember enjoying the original cartoons but true fans will tell you of how they have changed some things for the movie.

I will still go see it!!

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
NightStalker said:

wait this is the guy who directed Pearl Harbor right? well then this movie will be bad. all action and that's it.

Directors don't write the script, unless credited so. Bay has some creative control, but bad storylines and plot holes are the responsibilties of the writers. So it's not Bay's fault for those films' problems.

well he decided to direct so he must have approved of the script , no? 

sorry i have to do this

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2670533

you got the touch!

you got the powerrrrr!

after all is said and done youve never walked, youve never run, youre a winner !

damn i loved that cartoon!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

NightStalker said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
NightStalker said:

That still doesn't give him the blame.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
NightStalker said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
NightStalker said:

That still doesn't give him the blame.

well he def. deserves some of it.

does anyone have a downloadable version of this trailer?