By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Transformers trailer! *_*

Blue3 said:
Why does every one hate Michael Bay ???

Because they can't follow his camerawork, but are can't admit it. So they pretend his style of movies are trash. There are sites dedicated to bad movies, where the people actually declare they know what a movie should be, even though the review some of the worst movies ever.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I have not seen spidey 3 yet, and so far all of the pirates moves have been good imho. As for Mr. Bay, out of his length list of movies as director I have liked all 6 of the movies he directed in general. Some (Armaggedon or Bad Boys) better than others (The rock or The Island). I think he could really do well with this, and if he doesn't then I will send him a $50 bill for they money I will have wasted at the theater with the family. Plus, anyone expecting this to be like the old cartoons is completely out of thier mind. This is a new telling of the story in a full hollywood action flic.

I'm just worried because he's so obsessed with the fine troops of americuh. (army strong, yar!) Swear to God, if i see a lone soldier taking down a decepticon, i'm going to hurl. PUNY MR. BAY! I'LL CRUSH YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

wait this is the guy who directed Pearl Harbor right? well then this movie will be bad. all action and that's it.

EDIT: and Armageddon too! oh man this will really be bad.

BenKenobi88 said:
Someone else thinks Pirates of the Carribean is garbage?? I thought I was the only one in the world.

The first one was dumb but entertaining ...

The second one was garbage

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Someone else thinks Pirates of the Carribean is garbage?? I thought I was the only one in the world.

The first one was dumb but entertaining ...

The second one was garbage

yea pretty much haha 

Damn what does it take to entertain you guys. I though all of the pirate movies were good thus far. What do you guys have to have a huge storyline to find it entertaining. Armaggedon was a good movie as was both Pirates.

I loved both pirates movies - and I'm usually a pretty hard film critic. Armagedon, Island, Bad Boys... where do I puke? But a lot of that is story related, nor director related. PS - sort of enjoyed Spidey3 - its a hard one to quantify. Definitely less action, more emotion. My partner really enjoyed it (probably more than she would have the first 2).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

We are all movie snobs. I thought Spider Man 3 was ok. Not as good as the first two. I liked the first Pirates, but I guess not enough to see the second one. I liked Armaggedon, it was a fun movie. Pearl Harbor....worst movie ever!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

The new transformers trailer is amazing. Can't wait to watch it. And i think a lot of people will stop bashing Bay after this movie comes out. Because this movie is going to be HUGE.