By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Transformers trailer! *_*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7uXvqfQvNI

*drool*

Not a big fan of the robot designs, but looks cool as hell otherwise. :D 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network
vanguardian1 said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7uXvqfQvNI

*drool*

Not a big fan of the robot designs, but looks cool as hell otherwise. :D 

I just wish Michael Bay wasn't behind it...  At least we know there will be a lot of action.

I saw this during the latest american idol show. The trailer from December is better. I can't wait for this movie, M.Bay better not f this up.

I just wish Shia Labeouf wasn't in it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That girl...she is... so damn hot!!!

Congrats on your 1000th post Ben!!! 

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

I just wish they had never made this movie.... Does anyone else notice that the biggest hollywood movies are garbage? Spider Man 3, this, Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean all garbage...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ya, i sh!t my pants during that trailer....twice

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Why does every one hate Michael Bay ???

Someone else thinks Pirates of the Carribean is garbage?? I thought I was the only one in the world.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ckmlb said:
I just wish they had never made this movie.... Does anyone else notice that the biggest hollywood movies are garbage? Spider Man 3, this, Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean all garbage...

You expectation are way of then.

holywood blockbusters are like a drunk blonde in a club, intelligence and a thought full conversation you are not going to get so dont expect it.

Mindless fun, thats all!!!