By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Spell check should be built into all areas of VGchartz.

Should vgchartz integrate spell in forum wide?

Yes 14 60.87%

No 9 39.13%

Total:23

Fully agreed. I find that when I quote people my browsers spell check seems to completely ignore any and all spelling. Whenever I make fresh posts though my browser's spell check comes into play but I would love if VGC had one integrated and also a grammar one as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I don't want any spell checker telling me to lose my letters u and swap all my letters s for letters z thank you very much. It's bad enough my browser doing it, let alone forcing it on me everywhere on a forum.

AlfredoTurkey said:

I've been saying this in just about every thread that has been created for the purchase of finding out what users want to see added to these forums and every time, it gets ignored. I love this place and thouroughly enjoy the people here but the fact that in 2015, there is no built in spell check within quoted replies/new threads etc. is ridiculous. We live in an auto-correct society these days. Every major browser has built in spell check. Even our URL bars spell check for us.

I think it's high time we take a vote on this and get it done. What do you say?

Great example of what OP is saying.

Miguel_Zorro said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I've been saying this in just about every thread that has been created for the purchase of finding out what users want to see added to these forums and every time, it gets ignored. I love this place and thouroughly enjoy the people here but the fact that in 2015, there is no built in spell check within quoted replies/new threads etc. is ridiculous. We live in an auto-correct society these days. Every major browser has built in spell check. Even our URL bars spell check for us.

I think it's high time we take a vote on this and get it done. What do you say?

There's a section for site feedback.  This is general gaming.  That might have something to do with your suggestions being ignored.

The threads I were refering to were from people like yourself asking for suggestions. For some reason, no one cares about it haha. I didn't know I put this in general gaming though. If I knew I would have done what you said. If you can move this there, that would be great.