NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

"updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS"

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Nintendo just send me email about ND.

"New announcements and updates incoming for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS owners!"

God I hope you aren't just joking around. I'm still hoping for a last minute announcement of Xenosaga HD.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!
I am fucking excited!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

jigokutamago said:
New Direct: HELL YEAH
Right before my calc exam: WELL F**K

Yeah, I'll be at work when it is streamed. But I'll see it in the archives when I get home and don't have to worry about streaming hiccups. Sucks, but what can you do?

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Nintendo just send me email about ND.

"New announcements and updates incoming for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS owners!"

God I hope you aren't just joking around. I'm still hoping for a last minute announcement of Xenosaga HD.

Offcourse not.

I'll keep my hype levels in check. I think we'll see an homage to Iwata. I think we'll see more (too much?) about their partnership with DeNa and the forthcoming mobile cash grab attempts, some 3DS games that I couldn't care less about, and a Twilight Princess HD reveal, which will be cool, but not Zelda WiiU release date/trailer cool.

super_etecoon said:
I'll keep my hype levels in check. I think we'll see an homage to Iwata. I think we'll see more (too much?) about their partnership with DeNa and the forthcoming mobile cash grab attempts, some 3DS games that I couldn't care less about, and a Twilight Princess HD reveal, which will be cool, but not Zelda WiiU release date/trailer cool.

North American page states: “Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.”

Miyamotoo said:
super_etecoon said:

North American page states: “Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.”

I feel better already.  See how smart it is to set those expecations way low.  

Again people need to have low expectations, but after terrible E3, Iwata death and months of silence, I really think Nintendo will deliver at least one cool new announcement to shake up a little fanbase, maybe Pikmin 4 or Zelda TP.