By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, for now...

This better be the most heartwrenching direct ever especially after the death of Iwata. I'm expecting to cry during this direct and I will have no shame!!

Around the Network

Yessss! i'm so excited!

Ok, yeah, cool. I guess I'm gonna watch it, but I'd lie if I said I was excited at all. There's nothing Nintendo can say at this point that I'd care about when it comes to Wii U and 3DS. It's basicaly NX or gtfo at this point. But we know it'd be suicide to talk NX before Christmas, so yeah, we just have to wait a little bit longer. But soon my friends, soon we'll get the hype started

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Pavolink said:
spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

"updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS"

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Zelda U is still an upcoming Wii U game.

You know they won't show it.

Well, nobody expected it to be in the VGX last year after what they did the previous year (Cranky)...  and BOOM, 5 minutes gameplay.

I also think we'll not see it in this Direct, but is Nintendo we're talking about. It's literally impossible to predict their actions.

Finally! :)

Around the Network

I'm hoping we see a Paper Mario WiiU.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Vodacixi said:
Pavolink said:

You know they won't show it.

Well, nobody expected it to be in the VGX last year after what they did the previous year (Cranky)...  and BOOM, 5 minutes gameplay.

I also think we'll not see it in this Direct, but is Nintendo we're talking about. It's literally impossible to predict their actions.

Actually, I expected and everyone believe I was going to be dissapointed. It was a story with a happy ending for all of us.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Nintendo just send me email about ND.

"New announcements and updates incoming for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS owners!"

DolPhanTendo said:
Wow we are only 5 months removed from Iwatas passing and people on here show no respect whatsoever buy complaining on the "the drought" of Directs" pretty pathetic if you asked me.

I'm hoping for an awesome dedication to Mr. Iwata and that and the surprises they have store.

I understand the value that Iwata had to these Directs and the company, but his passing doesn't exempt them from criticism for their lineup and lack of information.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh, about time! I'm expecting a couple of new announcements, and the release date of games like SMTxFE.