By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X is the biggest game of the year...

This would be a day one game for me if it didn't cost so much :/

Will wait for a price drop/sale to get this game!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Damn, this shitstorm in the internet remind me Bayonetta 2 reveal time.
"It will be better on PS4"
"Large world of nothingness"
"Offline MMO"

Too bad critics will shit on it because it's Wii U exclusive.

Every time someone brags about the size of XCX, I cringe a little. That's the type of shit people talk about when there's nothing else to talk about. You know what people bragged about with XC? The story and the presentation. I'm growing ever more skeptical of this game, especially after being burned so hard by MGSV. I'm getting Bethesda vibes from XCX, and I fucking hate Bethesda.

Boberkun said:
"Offline MMO"

Bayonetta 2 won multiple awards (including GOTY for some sites) while having plenty of perfect scores despite being a "wii u exclusive". There is no conspiracy against the wii u and its exclusives. I don't get why people act as if there is

midrange said:
Boberkun said:
"Offline MMO"

Bayonetta 2 won multiple awards (including GOTY for some sites) while having plenty of perfect scores despite being a "wii u exclusive". There is no conspiracy against the wii u and its exclusives. I don't get why people act as if there is

Check feedback for Devil's Third and Fatal Frame V. For Bayonetta 2 I mean comments in the internet, not awards.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
midrange said:

Check feedback for Devil's Third and Fatal Frame V. For Bayonetta 2 I mean comments in the internet, not awards.

Maybe, just maybe, because those games aren't actually that great? Just because they're on Wii U and scored poorly doesn't mean there's some big conspiracy.

BraLoD said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I didn´t said The Witcher 3 did a bad job with dlc, just that is quite ironic after that dumb stormshit.

You did said it has several paid DLCs, which was probably why you got that quote from.

To add one of mine, good job with this one: 
 Is one of the biggest open worlds ever made on a console, wich is something mainstream gamers completely adore since the last gen, even when half of the games they like are boring fetch quests with empty worlds. -> "Oh but sure is gonna feel empty, I havent played the game, but since is gonna be empty I don´t care about it, even if the previous Xenoblade didn´t feel empty being massive".

Really haven't seem such a double contradiction like that since some good time, thank you.

Not only you defend against the silly "empty world" argument but you do that while attacking others "empty worlds" as your silly argument.

Really priceless.

Thank you.

The stupid contradiction is that a good amount of the people that loves fetch quests games with empty worlds are some of the same people that shits about a game they havent played for being empty when they don´t know that, since they don´t have it, and the previous one wasn´t empty. That´s the silly contradiction.

Too bad it's empty for most part

Nintation360 said:

The title is misleading.  I thought it meant to be the BIGGEST, like most popular, more sales, more support ect but you just meant how big the world is... 

I mean even with that implication...it's not entirely wrong lel. (At least for Nintendo)

spemanig said:
Every time someone brags about the size of XCX, I cringe a little. That's the type of shit people talk about when there's nothing else to talk about. You know what people bragged about with XC? The story and the presentation. I'm growing ever more skeptical of this game, especially after being burned so hard by MGSV. I'm getting Bethesda vibes from XCX, and I fucking hate Bethesda.

Read some gaf impression and people compared it to MGSV but with more beautiful scenery. Everyone seemed to like the Mechs though but you don't get it until 30 hours in. Best to go in with tempered expectations just in case.

And have you played New Vegas? That game world was pretty interesting.