By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan's Best Sellers: October Edition (PS4 #1 HW, God Eater #1 SW) Now with more content!

Exciting months ahead I hope.

Around the Network

PS4 did great this month! Games and pricecuts always help, but this is a good sign for the future of the console there (2016 should be its peak year). 3DS held alright (very near PS4) considering it didn't had anything amazing or a pricecut (and the fact that it's almos 5 years old in Japan too!).

I believe November will be amazing for 3DS, PS4, Vita and Wii U, but the 3DS will surely be the top hardware this month.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

jason1637 said:
JetSetter said:
Seems as though the price cut pushed the PS4 to new heights this month! Sad to see that MGS V didn't make the cut though.

For this month I agree with you saying that MHX will break into the Top 5 for 2015 3DS games based on just those 2 days of tracking alone. And will end up pushing the system through December as well.
Also nice to see Fire Emblem push past half a million in sales as well!

predicting 900k fw and 1.3m first month.

Now this and before Halo... I recommend you to stop predicting.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Slay PS4, slay

hiska-kun said:
jason1637 said:

predicting 900k fw and 1.3m first month.

Now this and before Halo... I recommend you to stop predicting.

Well yokai and pokemon both sell around 800-1.2m fw so 900k is possible.