By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan's Best Sellers: October Edition (PS4 #1 HW, God Eater #1 SW) Now with more content!

jason1637 said:
Halo did like 7k which is good for an x1 game. Expecting 25k by years end and 50k ltd in japan.

You're too much XD

Around the Network
Boutros said:
jason1637 said:
Halo did like 7k which is good for an x1 game. Expecting 25k by years end and 50k ltd in japan.

You're too much XD

How come lol.

jason1637 said:
Halo did like 7k which is good for an x1 game. Expecting 25k by years end and 50k ltd in japan. Also splatoon is doing amazing and ps4 not slowing down..

I'd be surprised to see Halo 5 reach 15k in Japan.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
jason1637 said:
Halo did like 7k which is good for an x1 game. Expecting 25k by years end and 50k ltd in japan. Also splatoon is doing amazing and ps4 not slowing down..

I'd be surprised to see Halo 5 reach 15k in Japan.

I think it will have good legs. My lowest prediction is 14k by years end and 30k ltd. Titanfall sold 44k in japan and it came out AUG last year in japan.

jason1637 said:

I think it will have good legs. My lowest prediction is 14k by years end and 30k ltd. Titanfall sold 44k in japan and it came out AUG last year in japan.

Titanfall was mass bundled with the console at launch though. Xbox games don't really have legs in Japan this gen, unfortunately. I could be wrong about this, but I just don't see Halo 5 doing much more over there.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
jason1637 said:

Titanfall was mass bundled with the console at launch though. Xbox games don't really have legs in Japan this gen, unfortunately. I could be wrong about this, but I just don't see Halo 5 doing much more over there.

You have a oint but titanfall sold 5k thus far which is good for its install base. But it will be hard for halo to reach high numbers.

Skullwaker said:
Wonderful thread as always, Kylee! :P

MHX will make a big splash next month. Wonder how Amiibo Festival will do (I don't expect big numbers, but it will still be interesting). I hope SMM manages to crack into the top 10 selling games of the year, but either way it won't last long due to Monster Strike's launch in December.

Look that sexy thing bro! :P

(New 3ds xl) :P

PS4 hitting 2 million in November with a month left in the year. Nice.

Seems as though the price cut pushed the PS4 to new heights this month! Sad to see that MGS V didn't make the cut though.

For this month I agree with you saying that MHX will break into the Top 5 for 2015 3DS games based on just those 2 days of tracking alone. And will end up pushing the system through December as well.
Also nice to see Fire Emblem push past half a million in sales as well!

JetSetter said:
Seems as though the price cut pushed the PS4 to new heights this month! Sad to see that MGS V didn't make the cut though.

For this month I agree with you saying that MHX will break into the Top 5 for 2015 3DS games based on just those 2 days of tracking alone. And will end up pushing the system through December as well.
Also nice to see Fire Emblem push past half a million in sales as well!

predicting 900k fw and 1.3m first month.