By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you loved that haven't aged well?

Do you still love most of the games you played several years ago?

Of course 77 86.52%

I don't remember 5 5.62%

They got old for me 7 7.87%

Total:89

Hmm. I played too many classic rpgs. Here's some I loved but haven't age well:

1. Older version of Pokemon(It seems this one is the majority)
2. Final Fantasy I-VI
3. Sonic

Around the Network

There are games you love at a certain age, and games you love at ANY age.

I've been replaying Crash Bandicoot 3 lately. Having tons of fun with the game at the moment.

Once I set my PS2 to run properly on my TV, I plan on replaying a lot of old stuff.

Ps2 God of war I'm struggling with them second time around on Ps3

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. I put roughly 200 hours into that game back when it was released. I tried to play it again a few years later and it was horrid. There was so much wrong with it that I couldn't believe I'd ever liked it in the first place.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Sonic Adventure 2 is clunky, has a lot of bad bosses, really bad voice acting with some of the worst lips syncing in any game, the treasure hunting stages are some of the worst levels in the series history, and has one hell of a poorly written mess of a story but man i still play this game from time to time cause i am pretty sure i built up a immunity to a lot the bullshit in this game.

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
For every game I used to love once there's a 99% chance I still like the game to this day. (Which means I'd never admit that the game hasn't aged well.)

So...... none.

Haha knew you'd have a Dreamcast inkling if you said that! I want to say games like Metropolis Street Racer haven't aged at all... but then I look at them, and they have :(

So realistic!!!

As for your sig, Shenmue was never meant to be a trilogy! It has 16 (I think) chapters :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Goldeneye 64

MikeRox said:
Zisbest said:
For every game I used to love once there's a 99% chance I still like the game to this day. (Which means I'd never admit that the game hasn't aged well.)

So...... none.

Haha knew you'd have a Dreamcast inkling if you said that! I want to say games like Metropolis Street Racer haven't aged at all... but then I look at them, and they have :(

So realistic!!!

As for your sig, Shenmue was never meant to be a trilogy! It has 16 (I think) chapters :p

Weirdly the advertising logos in the background are by far the highest res textures :s that priority.

That said... it still looks perfectly playable and you could make out the cars almost through that fence, skyline on the right and possibly an RX7 on the left?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Gears of War

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Ratchet and Clank: up ur arsenal.
play through the story more than 10 times, 100% it, and the multiplayer mode was awesome.
Unfortunately i cannot enjoy this game now as much as when i was a kid.

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language