By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would a Mario Kart at launch of NX be too soon?

spemanig said:
You know what's sad about all these threads? Soon Nintendo will release the Direct we're all desperate for, and it's going to suck.

The direct will suck... It will be nothing but games to buy for the holidays games we already know about.

Around the Network

We need report button for NX threads.

Boberkun said:
We need report button for NX threads.

The old NX threads have gone on for far to long im not sifting through the bullshit. chall can ban me for all I care ;). Just wondering what people thought about a new mario Kart which is the only game I think could sell systems.

Alkibiádēs said:

Too soon, a home console Mario Kart needs at least a 3-year development cycle I think. A 2017 spring release is possible. Nintendo will launch the NX with Zelda U and a few months later Pikmin 4.

Pretty much this. I would expect a 3d Mario as a launch title however. One more similar to Sunshine/64/Galaxy and less similar to 3d world.

2.5 years after MK8?? Wayyyyy too soon.....     

Around the Network
Nintation360 said:

2.5 years after MK8?? Wayyyyy too soon.....     

I agree. But I just cant think of what else they could put out that would make people buy an NX

Locking this NX thread, sorry I was late XD Wanna discuss NX? Talk about it here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199910&page=1