By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Now With Poll] What's Your Most Anticipated Game for 2016?

Which one?

The Legend of Zelda 17 32.69%

Mass Effect Andromeda 4 7.69%

Dark Souls III 2 3.85%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 9 17.31%

Final Fantasy XV 3 5.77%

Fire Emblem: Fates 4 7.69%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 8 15.38%

Gears of War 4 1 1.92%

Far Cry Primal 1 1.92%

Other (post below) 3 5.77%

Total:52

Dark Souls 3, a new Bloodborne, any Gran Turismo, No Man's Sky (but it could turn out to be a near-infinte disappointment)

Around the Network

Its a tie betwenn Zelda U,Persona 5,Final Fantasy XV and Zero Time Dilemma.I know its alot of games, but they are all epic.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Fire Emblem Fates!!!!!!!!
Awakening is still the Best 3DS Game i Have played!!!!....... Until Fates comes because im sure with the amount of content it got, it will beat it easily.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Too many choices for 2016! Although there are 3 standouts:

No Man's Sky

We've been teased this game for so long, coming up on 2 years since the first trailer came out. Glad we finally have a release window for June 2016!

Persona 5:

With Persona 4 being among my favorite games of all time, it's hard to not be hyped about the the next entry in the series.

Gran Turismo Sport

I'm a long-time Gran Turismo fan. Even if this isn't GT7, I'm looking forward to seeing this concept they're trying. (Although I'm going to need a new PS4-compatible racing wheel as well...)

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Fire Emblem Fates and Zelda U easily

Around the Network

Quantum Break

Persona 5.

Tree of Savior

Definitely Uncharted 4.

The more I see of it, I think Dreams might be mine.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.