By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Mod Team Update: November 2015 (Your new VGC Ambassadors!)

Thanks Veknoid for your hard work, good luck to Miguel_Zorro and congrats the newly appointed ambassadors.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
And the stereotype continuos: to be part of the staff team, you must be a Nintendo fan or gay.
I'll take the warning by 7 am tomorrow.

Which one are you, Mr Writer on VGC staff?

Tachikoma said:
Smeags said:

Unfortunately we cannot force any position on anyone

Wanna bet? ;D

Me trying to get Tachi to be a mod:

Sorry for the odd bump, but I also just wanted to say on how much Veknoid_Outcast will be missed. He's the things you want with a leader: he's intelligent, forward thinking, passionate, and the buck always stopped with him. But he's also the things that made him not just a leader in a strict sense, but someone you would follow no matter what: he's inviting, personable, understanding, and put others before himself.

The site and team was better for having you Vek. You're the man!

As for Miguel, you're cool too.

You're a great guy and from what I've seen already I know you'll make a great head mod. The student has surpassed the master!

Miguel_Zorro, notice me, senpai!

Nice... First time I've heard of this Ambassador thing. It's like the Care Bears!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Slarvax said:
And the stereotype continuos: to be part of the staff team, you must be a Nintendo fan or gay.
I'll take the warning by 7 am tomorrow.

Which one are you, Mr Writer on VGC staff?

I thought it was obvious! If you do not know... I like boobies.

Grats too all the new ambassadors! And you've been one of my favorites users on the site, Vek. Sad to see you go, but my best wishes to you. 

Miguel... Good luck.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Congratz to all of the new ambassadors!
You lucky bastards!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3