By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Mod Team Update: November 2015 (Your new VGC Ambassadors!)

Miguel_Zorro said:
Congrats to all of the new ambassadors!

Also, I want to especially thank Veknoid for his example as both a Head Moderator and and as simply a great guy around the site. I'm glad that we'll have you around.

I'll do by best to continue your good work as Head Mod. As I've said before, I have big shoes to fill!

Oh yeah, forgot to say, Ganbare to you too as you continue the work as a head mod. O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
And the stereotype continuos: to be part of the staff team, you must be a Nintendo fan or gay.
I'll take the warning by 7 am tomorrow.

You've said too much! You must be disposed of now.

OT: Congrats to Miguel and the other ambassadors! Vek did a great job, glad to know he'll still be around.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Congrats to my fellow ambassadors, and congrats to Miguel!

I can tell he will be a great head mod.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Thank you Veknoid for the work you have done as a Mod and a Head Mod

Congrats to Miguel and the Ambassadors!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Congratulations to all the ambassadors. Looking forward to the future of VGC.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

To remind you of what the Ambassador position entails; This is a position given to the most active and productive members on the site, those who spend a lot of time and energy making meaningful posts and threads, and leading by example. They will be tasked with creating interesting threads, making constructive posts, welcoming new members, retaining current members, answering questions about the site, and, in general, representing VGChartz in the most positive way possible.

If you have any questions and ideas, please don't be afraid to put them forward!

I guess I'll find my Ambassandor sash in the mail within the next 5 business days?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Congrats to the users who were made ambassadors and to Miguel who was promoted to a head mod. Veknoid, you were a great mod.

Congratulations to all the new ambassadors. All of you are already making a difference on the forums. Now it's just official

As for Miguel, I've been so impressed with his work ethic and his dedication to the mod team. He's smart, he's impartial, and he's a natural leader. Congratulations! You earned it.

I'm going to miss the team a lot. It was a big part of my life for 11 months. Thanks to all those who worked with me, and supported me. The mod team is truly a team effort, and I can't thank you guys and gals enough.

zero129 said:
congrats to everyone. Now i just want to know out of the ambassadors how many of them are also pc gamers?? xD .
This is a real question btw!. Since i said before and ill say it again we need more pc gamers on this site!.

If it helps I am (got a big new snazzy gaming PC a few months ago) but then again I game on everything :-p

Vek was and shall remain one of the best users, mods and friends on the forum. I'm sad as everyone else is to see him go. However, Miguel is a good choice and I'm sure he will pick up where Vek left off in pushing the site forward and improving it for everyone. So congrats to him and congratulations to the other ambassadors! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Smeags said:

Unfortunately we cannot force any position on anyone

Wanna bet? ;D