By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

47 minutes to go!

Around the Network

there is some Crash talk over at Gaf apparently from inside info, not sure if serious tho. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188018044&postcount=112

edit: its false :(

Randomly calling it now:

PS3 BC via PSNow. No need to rent, just verify you've already bought the game on PSN and it's yours for free.

The PS5 Exists. 

Nate4Drake said:
As much as I would like to see new Gameplay footage from Uncharted4, or play a Demo, I decided to stop watching anything new because of Spoilers. I'm one of the hottest Uncharted fans on this Planet, I don't need to play it to know how it is, and mostly I want the full 'WOW Factor' on Day one :)

same here bro. i didnt even watch yesterdays trailer. 

stay strong brother. just 3 months to go. 

Around the Network

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley
Excited for this morning's @playstation experience keynote. Some great things ahead.

The PS5 Exists. 

Now is the time my internet decides to run like arse.

Anyway, going into this expecting nothing.

Can someone add this to the front page of this thread or start a new thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc29apGNFcQ

Don't copy random editorials.

Man, I am really excited for this. While the announcements won't be E3-level megatons, I really prefer the more informal style as opposed to the highly scripted E3 press conference.

I figure the big announcement will probably be God of War 4, which is unfortunate because I frankly have no interest in those types of games.

That said, if Dark Cloud 3 gets announced, then I literally will have no reason to watch these press conferences ever again, since every game other than Dark Cloud 3 that I could ever want has already been announced (Persona 5, DanganRonpa 3, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Kingdom Hearts III among others). The only remaining game that I need is The Last of Us 2, but I'm pretty certain we're getting that at E3 2016.

I think if Dark Cloud 3 gets announced, I'll start having to wish for unreasonable stuff. Like Chrono Trigger 3 or for Atlus to absorb Monolith so that they can make a proper successor to Xenogears.

Its currently 1:28AM here and I'm staying awake for this con. So Sony you better not disappoint. lol!