By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

don't expect much ffxv related because ffxv gets it's own squareenix event next year.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta Livestream (Naughty Dogs stream) about to go live in 14 minutes:

http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog/v/27973811

Oh Yeah !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Posting just in case. In the latest PS I Love You XOXO podcast:

Question: Last Week you talked about embargoes. Being industry insiders what was the hardest secret you've ever had to keep about a new game/news.
Answer from Colin: Still in progress.

They also discuss it a bit after that answer from Colin. Could be at PSX, Could be at the VGAs, could be even further in the future but it's definitely interesting that this comes up in a PlayStation podcast.

1:16:50 in the video below

Call me crazy, but I think Sony might be pulling the move of the generation: They are giving Hideo Kojima his own studio and he'll be developing Silent Hills. The only two reasons I'm saying this is because Geoff Keighley was being mysterious about Kojima and Silent Hills recently and Colin saying what he and Greg know is really, really juicy. I don't think Sony has bought the Silent Hill I.P but I think Sony will be paying Konami for a single exclusive and the right to develop it themselves.

It's funny how different I feel about the conference than many of you. Many of you seem very excited about what might get announced. I'm really excited to get hands on with the games. I really need to go through the list of all the games there to see what I'll want to make an effort to see, what I might see that I'm unsure of and things I have no interest in seeing.

BraLoD said:
Wonktonodi said:
It's funny how different I feel about the conference than many of you. Many of you seem very excited about what might get announced. I'm really excited to get hands on with the games. I really need to go through the list of all the games there to see what I'll want to make an effort to see, what I might see that I'm unsure of and things I have no interest in seeing.

You'll be going there, right?
It's a total different thing to you then, indeed.

Anyway, dunno if going there means you can watch the keynote, but if you can, do it, when GoW gets real there it'll be priceless.

Oh yeah I'm going! I'm hoping to be there for it. I'm currently just wondering on the logisticts, where and when I get my badge, how I'll get there( I'd really rather not drive since I'd spend more on parking than I did on getting in)

Around the Network
poklane said:

Question: Last Week you talked about embargoes. Being industry insiders what was the hardest secret you've ever had to keep about a new game/news.

Lmao, that's the best answer ever

They are giving Hideo Kojima his own studio and he'll be developing Silent Hills.

Well in the same Video they say their predictions won´t include anything they have insider knowledge about (because that wouldn´t be a prediction). Later on one of Gregs predictions (I think his second one?) is about Kojima being in the building (and some other stuff about him), so whatever they are embargoed with it probably won´t have anything to do with Kojima. Not saying its impossible...but keep your expectations in check^^

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
poklane said:

They also discuss it a bit after that answer from Colin. Could be at PSX, Could be at the VGAs, could be even further in the future but it's definitely interesting that this comes up in a PlayStation podcast.

1:16:50 in the video below

Call me crazy, but I think Sony might be pulling the move of the generation: They are giving Hideo Kojima his own studio and he'll be developing Silent Hills. The only two reasons I'm saying this is because Geoff Keighley was being mysterious about Kojima and Silent Hills recently and Colin saying what he and Greg know is really, really juicy. I don't think Sony has bought the Silent Hill I.P but I think Sony will be paying Konami for a single exclusive and the right to develop it themselves.

It could be a new Siren game.

It will be a a very, very good week for Playstation! :)

I get the feeling two sequels will be unveiled at PSX (one might be at TGA with more stuff at PSX)
One of them can go to hell
The other can get in the bath with me