By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

SWORDF1SH said:
fathinos said:
I wonder what Sony are preparing for BF. Microsoft is definitely going big and probably for the last time but Sony might choose to cut the costs since it really doesn't need to make a big effort to sell consoles.

If last year is anything to go by, they will do something like $300 console with 2 games. Stock will be limited and probably sell out very quickly.

And if I'm right about the PS4 actually being $300 then Sony can start bundling TLOUR in again (with one extra game) for $300. I think that's why they dropped the TLOUR bundle. It would have confused matters because they already had a bundle for $350. They want to perpetuate the idea that the $350 bundles come with a FREE game when in actual fact the bundle is $300 with a $50 game. I just feel so convinced of this.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:
fathinos said:
I wonder what Sony are preparing for BF. Microsoft is definitely going big and probably for the last time but Sony might choose to cut the costs since it really doesn't need to make a big effort to sell consoles.

If last year is anything to go by, they will do something like $300 console with 2 games. Stock will be limited and probably sell out very quickly.

And if I'm right about the PS4 actually being $300 then Sony can start bundling TLOUR in again (with one extra game) for $300. I think that's why they dropped the TLOUR bundle. It would have confused matters because they already had a bundle for $350. They want to perpetuate the idea that the $350 bundles come with a FREE game when in actual fact the bundle is $300 with a $50 game. I just feel so convinced of this.

I think it will stay $350 but next year it will be bundled with a first party game, probably Nathan Drake collection. Maybe $350 with NDC and TLOU. Either way I think they will try and keep it $350 for profit.

SWORDF1SH said:

I think it will stay $350 but next year it will be bundled with a first party game, probably Nathan Drake collection. Maybe $350 with NDC and TLOU. Either way I think they will try and keep it $350 for profit.

I'm referring to Black Friday here. Of course if they PS4 is meeting their projected targets they're not going to want to throw that extra profit away, but it's there 'just in case'. That's why it's difficult to prove my theory right. It will only be seen as right if Sony HAVE to put it into affect or they feel they can produce more consoles than they thought they could and want to shift them before the fiscal year ends.

The PS5 Exists. 

3 hours since the last update:

#09 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#22 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 1)
#33 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 1)
#36 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#54 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 35)
#57 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 4)
#67 XB1 Kinect Bundle (up 33)
#78 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 15)
#90 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 4)

PS4 - 5 bundles, 4 in the top 100 (Plus Standalone)
XB1 - 15 bundles, 5 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm guessing the DLC invasion is over!

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

Don't forget this:

Receive $50 in Amazon Credit and a free game of choice when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Don't forget this:

Receive $50 in Amazon Credit and a free game of choice when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com:

What is that for?

SWORDF1SH said:

What is that for?

XB1 Bundles. Why do you think they've all jumped up so much:

Buy a non-refurbished Xbox One Console Bundle shipped and sold by Amazon.com to receive a $50.00 Amazon credit and a free game of choice. Search for eligible games here. Add both to cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. Both purchases must be shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. Excludes pre-order consoles and games. Only valid on select products where this message appears. Credit will be automatically applied to your account within 2 days of your completed shipment and must be used by 12/31/2015 11:59 PM PST.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

What is that for?

XB1 Bundles. Why do you think they've all jumped up so much:

Buy a non-refurbished Xbox One Console Bundle shipped and sold by Amazon.com to receive a $50.00 Amazon credit and a free game of choice. Search for eligible games here. Add both to cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. Both purchases must be shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. Excludes pre-order consoles and games. Only valid on select products where this message appears. Credit will be automatically applied to your account within 2 days of your completed shipment and must be used by 12/31/2015 11:59 PM PST.

Holy shit. Thats actually a great deal.

GribbleGrunger said:

3 hours since the last update:

#09 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#22 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 1)
#33 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 1)
#36 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#54 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 35)
#57 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 4)
#67 XB1 Kinect Bundle (up 33)
#78 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 15)
#90 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 4)

PS4 - 5 bundles, 4 in the top 100 (Plus Standalone)
XB1 - 15 bundles, 5 in the top 100

Good to see ps4 still way ahead. Those starwars bundles and cod bundles should provide a great buffer incase ms does something. Looks like no pricecut like last year. Only BF deals. PS4 should win the month. There will be no repeat of last year.