By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

For reference, this was last year's November, on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

Around the Network

since I live in Hawaii and it appears the usually updaters are not awake at this hour I will give the list as it currently stands
as of 3am EST

1. PS4 NDC (Physical
5. XB1 GoW (down 1 I believe)
21. XB1 1TB 3 games
23. PS4 SW BF
55. WiiU MK8
62. PS4 1TB CoD (Out of stock)

So as of this update all of the Bundles that had been out of stock earlier dropped out except CoD PS4. This tells me CoD PS4 is still getting some supply (just enough to keep in charting) but is selling it when it does receive supply, or it just went out of supply a few hours after the others did so it will dropped over the next few updates. XB1 GoW slips one spot passed by the old trusty 20 dollar PSN card. Will be interesting to see in future updates if its slide continues. If it begins to fall before the sales ends it might be a sign that XB1 Cmas demand is being satisfied early.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

PS4 is back to $349 on Amazon. Strange but it was supposed to be $299 through Monday.

Namiirei said:
pitzy272 said:

Hold on you're talking just Black Friday week right?

No, he's talking NPD.

And 150 k between the Ps4 and Xone seems too low for me, for all november. I think it will be 300k...or more.

Yeah, if PS4 only wins BF by 1 the November gap would be more than 150K

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Sony Blog:

"The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle, which will be available at $299.99 USD (MSRP) in the U.S. for Black Friday weekend only, starting Thursday and extending through Cyber Monday."

BestBuy.com, Target.com and Amazon.com already have them back at $349.99. WTF?

Around the Network
Protendo said:

Sony Blog:

"The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle, which will be available at $299.99 USD (MSRP) in the U.S. for Black Friday weekend only, starting Thursday and extending through Cyber Monday."

While the XBO is still 299$. Odd.

Teeqoz said:
Protendo said:

Sony Blog:

While the XBO is still 299$. Odd.

I would expect this to get fixed. No way Sony lets MS undercut them by 50 on Cyber money.

I expect PS4 to go back to 350 for a few weeks then have another "sale" the week before Cmas.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

7 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#05 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#21 XB1 Three Games Bundle (same)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 3)
#59 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 6)
#61 3DS Mario Land Bundle (down 7) [out of stock]
#63 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 2)
#86 N3DS (down 4)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($456)
Three Games Bundle ($350)

PS4 Deals:

Amazon Greed At The Moment.

The PS5 Exists. 

GameStop also says on the front page of the website "last day to save.".

Doesn't make sense.

That could cock it up for the clean sweep, although the other two deals are still there ... Perhaps Amazon want to push people towards those deals so they can sell their stock of Star Wars.

The PS5 Exists.