By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Just to echo what Starcraft said on the previous page, normal forum rules apply in this thread.

If you disagree with what someone is saying please just ignore it, report it or challenge it with facts of your own. Don't resort to insults, no matter how "far out" the other person may seem.

Thanks.

Carry on

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
OneKartVita said:
bananaking21 said:

Agreed, once a fanbase is on a platform a few ads wont do anything. this CoD deal wont boost sales for PS4 one bit. 

Are you joking?  Because bo3 will sell more lifetime in the US now on Playstation.  That hadn't happened since the ps2 days for cod. 

I think bananaking is being sarcastic. Either that or he's lost his mind.

+ 1

Maybe its just me, but its looking more and more like Black Friday is going to be essential for Microsoft. Obviously right now its a lock for PS4. I just don't remember ever seeing so much rest on one day.

3 hours after last update:

#09 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#10 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#26 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#30 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#60 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)
#81 PS4 Star Wars CE Bundle (down 6)
#82 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 8)
#96 XB1 Standard Edition (down 1)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 2 in the top 100 (Plus Standalone)

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + 3 months LIVE.
Halo Bundle + Froza Horizon 2

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle + Star Wars
Nathan Drake Bundle + Fallout 4

The PS5 Exists. 

By the way, GameStop's online chart looks even better for PlayStation with 4 SKU ahead of any Xbox Ones.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
By the way, GameStop's online chart looks even better for PlayStation with 4 SKU ahead of any Xbox Ones.

The only way MS can win this month is if Black Friday makes up for a complete month of PS4 domination and Sony have major stock issues on Black Friday. I think the PS4 will win by quite a large margin.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
CosmicSex said:

The only way MS can win this month is if Black Friday makes up for a complete month of PS4 domination and Sony have major stock issues on Black Friday. I think the PS4 will win by quite a large margin.

Yup that seems to be the case.  Do you think Microsoft will be down YoY afte November?

CosmicSex said:

Yup that seems to be the case.  Do you think Microsoft will be down YoY afte November?

That's not a question you should be asking me. I follow trends, predict trends and then extrapolate based on information that comes in that either verfies or negates those potential trends. In other words, I just get 'feelings'. I'm going to guess, yes, simply because MS won't have the same boost they had last year with the 'supposed' short term price cut. I reckon MS will concentrate their PR on the monthly rise of sales. 'This month saw a rise of ***% over last month'.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
PS4 just don't stop selling, they might do have stock problems this holidays if they haven't prepared well, and as they estimate sales for the year just keep rising each quartely report, it has a chance to happen.

We mustn't forget they also upped their target by 1m which suggests they could be prepared for Black Friday.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Or that they weren't to need to raise it so much.

Seems like the NDC bundle may be the deal due to both being cheaper to Sony and also the one that can actually have stock.

SW bundle is selling really well, if it went for BF it could get sold out and it could hurt December sales.

So they hold it back to keep selling the whole holidays and generating atention all the time and let NDC bundle go.

Sony are keeping it very simple for consumers whilst at the same time enabling their deals with 3rd parties to pay off. Apart from the box art, all the Nathan Drake Bundle is is a bog standard PS4 with a game. I can see Sony simply selling the Standard PS4 with NO UC boxart post Black Friday and just throwing the game in, then at some point, either mid Dec or early January, just selling the PS4 for $300.

The PS5 Exists.