By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

GribbleGrunger said:
It's interesting to see the PSCamera at #22.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for Sony to try and keep it at $30. It would prep more people for VR. Buying VR without having to buy the camera in one go would make the PSVR price point more attractive. This would increase the chance of people buying into PSVR

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It wouldn't be a bad idea for Sony to try and keep it at $30. It would prep more people for VR. Buying VR without having to buy the camera in one go would make the PSVR price point more attractive. This would increase the chance of people buying into PSVR

It's the one thing I'm really confused about. I would have expected a PS4 Bundle with the Camera included and a few MOVE enable games remastered for the PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It's the one thing I'm really confused about. I would have expected a PS4 Bundle with the Camera included and a few MOVE enable games remastered for the PS4.

I'm surprised the camera sells, it has very little support for it. Probably less games than the Kinect 2.

I might actually get some use out of it if I buy PSVR

SWORDF1SH said:

I'm surprised the camera sells, it has very little support for it. Probably less games than the Kinect 2.

The camera sells purely as a web cam for streaming. People will want the MOVE when PSVR releases, although I'm hoping for a redesign myself. If Sony ported just a few of those PS3 MOVE games over and promotes VR games that use MOVE, I'm sure a few more MOVE controllers will sell and those sitting second hand will see a sudden rush in sales. Sports Champion seems the perfect game for the Holidays ... unless Sony don't want MOVE associated with anything BUT VR and at the moment the narrative hasn't really caught on to the fact you'll need a MOVE controller for some games.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The camera sells purely as a web cam for streaming. People will want the MOVE when PSVR releases, although I'm hoping for a redesign myself. If Sony ported just a few of those PS3 MOVE games over and promotes VR games that use MOVE, I'm sure a few more MOVE controllers will sell and those sitting second hand will see a sudden rush in sales. Sports Champion seems the perfect game for the Holidays ... unless Sony don't want MOVE associated with anything BUT VR and at the moment the narrative hasn't really caught on to the fact you'll need a MOVE controller for some games.

I also have the move ready on standyby but I was under the impression that you could use the Dualshock 4 instead on the move.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

I also have the move ready on standyby but I was under the impression that you could use the Dualshock 4 instead on the move.

In some instancies, yes, but there are games that clearly require the MOVE.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Example?

SWORDF1SH said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTWZeBu4uLo

The PS5 Exists. 

3 hours after last update:

#09 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#10 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#26 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#30 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 1)
#59 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 7)
#74 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 3)
#75 PS4 Star Wars CE Bundle (down 11)
#95 XB1 Standard Edition (down 6)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 2 in the top 100 (Plus Standalone)

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + 3 months LIVE.
Halo Bundle + Froza Horizon 2

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle + Star Wars
Nathan Drake Bundle + Fallout 4

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTWZeBu4uLo

I had a feeling you might link this. I'm sure I read that you can use the DS4 to replace the Move. This is why the controller was designed with the light bar. You can bet your bottom dollar that Sony will have options for 1 or 2 handed play. They took the same stance with Move games on PS3. So I would say you will be able to play with one hand and the DS4 can replace the move.