By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

BraLoD said:
2 bundle at the top 10 or around it for so long, that's quite hard to happen.

But at least we know CoD is flopping on the PS4, all those bundles selling like hotcakes should surely have Sony really concerned about their marketing deals choice... LOL, way to go.

This is actually flaming already, it's made on purpose. When even your nickname gaves you up and you keep coming back for more and more on the same subject, focused, even proving to be as ridiculous as it can get where it seems to be actually not even intention of reasoning before posting, it's pretty clear it's intentional, it's flaming on its purpose.

I remember when the PS4 used to hold the #4 spot with a deathgrip; maybe it's trending back to that spot again.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

I remember when the PS4 used to hold the #4 spot with a deathgrip; maybe it's trending back to that spot again.

I remember that as well, those cards kept preventing it from toping the charts XP

The cards always win.

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

The cards always win.

They aren't right now XP

Shut up, Brolodger!

FIT_Gamer said:
NDC at number 1 right now. Is there some kind of deal going on?

Yeah I was wondering this as well. Anyone know why?

pitzy272 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
NDC at number 1 right now. Is there some kind of deal going on?

Yeah I was wondering this as well. Anyone know why?

I'm wondering this too 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

It's sad to be wrong. I know it, I was wrong once, when I believed I could actually be wrong.

Anyway, kudos on the 1K posts, you graduated.

Here, accept this:

You shall start you intensive stealth trolling exercises now. The path ahead is hard and countless men fell before the Ban Hammer.

May you survive Teh Warz.

I already got banned for calling a troll a troll.

If I had known that I was closing in on 1K posts, MS has November in the bag!

A million reports from this thread recently. Can everyone take a chill pill, and not forget that just because this is a long-running thread, it is not exempt from usual forum rules about not flaming.

To be clear, thinking someone's view is stupid AND telling them so in-thread, is likely to be flaming. Report, move on.

We're going to review the mod reports shortly, exceptions will not be made just because you disagree with someone's point of view.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

X1Gates said:
cod on xbone is beasting and sony has marketing deals, which proves that exclusive marketing is a waste of money and time (should spend that money on first party).

Agreed, once a fanbase is on a platform a few ads wont do anything. this CoD deal wont boost sales for PS4 one bit. 

starcraft said:
A million reports from this thread recently. Can everyone take a chill pill, and not forget that just because this is a long-running thread, it is not exempt from usual forum rules about not flaming.

To be clear, thinking someone's view is stupid AND telling them so in-thread, is likely to be flaming. Report, move on.

We're going to review the mod reports shortly, exceptions will not be made just because you disagree with someone's point of view.

What about the possibility of moderating the guy that is flamebaiting? He succeed in getting the flames

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

bananaking21 said:
X1Gates said:
cod on xbone is beasting and sony has marketing deals, which proves that exclusive marketing is a waste of money and time (should spend that money on first party).

Agreed, once a fanbase is on a platform a few ads wont do anything. this CoD deal wont boost sales for PS4 one bit. 

Are you joking?  Because bo3 will sell more lifetime in the US now on Playstation.  That hadn't happened since the ps2 days for cod.