By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted Game Announcement

After Sony's e3 madness I guess I don't wish for much more (TLG, FFVIIr, Shenmue 3).
Maybe a fighting game with crossover characters from gust, idea factory and NIS. FFVI remake as OP said would be great too.
Also a good, AAA Gundam game released world wide. I can't believe we didn't get level 5's age.
Finally would throw money at a Digimon game with directed by Mamoru Hosoda, especially after seeing Next Order originality in design.

Around the Network

Golden Sun 4. Pokémon Snap U (with lots of Pokémon, stages, vehicles and items and using the Gamepad as the camera). A sequel for the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Jak 4. A Bayonetta spin off with Balder or Rodin as the main character. Final Fantasy Tactics A3. A new MediEvil. Zelda Twilight Princess HD. Final Fantasy VIII remake. The World Ends With You 2. Dragon Ball Origins 3. A new Wario Land game.

Shadow man HD

BraLoD said:
Watching any Sony conference and Shu gets on stage, say "It's with great excitement and a huge honor to announce this project that SCEJ studios has been preparing with great care for this game that was on the original PlayStation is having a comeback, please watch it". Then it starts to play a trailer for a new LoD.

It would be like TLG comeback, it would make me cry, but intensifies that a hundred times.

Must have been like this for old FF7 fans last E3.

you are not alone:)

A real Mario 3D in 64/Sunshine spirit.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog
A new Prince of Persia
God of War 4

Vodacixi said:

Golden Sun 4. Pokémon Snap U (with lots of Pokémon, stages, vehicles and items and using the Gamepad as the camera). A sequel for the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Jak 4. A Bayonetta spin off with Balder or Rodin as the main character. Final Fantasy Tactics A3. A new MediEvil. Zelda Twilight Princess HD. Final Fantasy VIII remake. The World Ends With You 2. Dragon Ball Origins 3. A new Wario Land game.

Would you like to see a top-down style Golden Sun (similar to the ones for the gameboy advance) or the 3D style version?

Imagine the Impossible

I would like to see Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for the 3DS and localized!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Kill La Kill by PG

A new Legend of Dragoon. Wait, what? BraLoD hacked my brain again >:(

Nothing would make me happier than a new Banjo-Kazooie game, made by the folks who designed the first two. Other than that, I would love Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance III and Beyond Good & Evil 2.