By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 PS4 Screenshots

Looks better in motion from what I've seen in the gameplay videos.

Around the Network

Fallout 4 looks great for the expansive open world game that it is, and it's certainly a big step up from 3 and NV in the visuals department. I don't know how anyone expected this game to be a lock @ 1080p/60fps and on top of that feature visuals on par with the best looking games so far this gen like Uncharted 4 or other games that are much more scripted and restricted in nature.

Hell, Bloodborne by comparison looked great at times but the game's framerate chugged like a mofo and it wasn't anywhere near the open-world experience that the Fallout games are.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

Fallout 4 looks great for the expansive open world game that it is, and it's certainly a big step up from 3 and NV in the visuals department. I don't know how anyone expected this game to be a lock @ 1080p/60fps and on top of that feature visuals on par with the best looking games so far this gen like Uncharted 4 or other games that are much more scripted and restricted in nature.

Hell, Bloodborne by comparison looked great at times but the game's framerate chugged like a mofo and it wasn't anywhere near the open-world experience that the Fallout games are.

1080p60fps is the least to expect with these old gen visuals, or the physic better be perfect to justify 30fps.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

AllThosePixels said:
They aren't great but if you've played FO3 or F:NV then you know that those graphics are miles better than the previous games.

This, exactly.

AllThosePixels said:
They aren't great but if you've played FO3 or F:NV then you know that those graphics are miles better than the previous games.

This, exactly.

Around the Network

this game was definitely made for 360/PS3,that much is evident

doesnt mean it wont be a good game though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Looks mid-tier new gen to me, but definitely new gen. So whaddya want? I think it looks fine and I may even buy it next year after the patches.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Maybe bad captures ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

The game actually looks better than I expected, specially considering it's just the PS4 version of the game.The lighting isn't bad, the only really bad thing are the textures but they can be easily replaced for much better ones, maybe even in consoles they can be replaced, I remember hearing about a texture pack for Skyrim that not only made the textures look slightly better, but it also improved performance, consoles could probably use something like this.

Overall the game looks way better than I expected, and I'm willing to bet that modded FO4 will look much better than vanilla TW3.

This game looks great for a 360 game. Wait, really... whaddyamean it's on PS4?

Oooooh.