By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - what problem does ssj12 have with weezy?

What did he get banned for?

Around the Network

Weezy was banned for nothing by an anonymous mod who had a personal vendetta against him. Politically motivated.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Weezy was banned for nothing by an anonymous mod who had a personal vendetta against him. Politically motivated.

Oh, knowing weezy I thought it might be a sexual thing. Then again if it was a personal vendetta maybe it was a sexal thing. Politics and sex seem to go together quite often these days.

To quote Naz from another thread:
"You can complain all you want. I didn't say you couldn't. I just said your complaints don't matter. You have every right to take your "business" elsewhere, but mod matters are dealt with by mods, not by members."

I will just use that quote from now on till forever.

OT: Weezy was a smart ass and always will be. Thats why he is liked, thats why he gets banned. He will be back. So, nothing to see here.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

good ridens to bad rubbish. :)

Around the Network

Why would anyone in their right mind want weezy back? He is an idiot and deserves to be banned for the garbage that he comes out with!

Weezy is a personality on VGChartz, he provides some comic relief to a relatively boring atmosphere. People are drawn to his unpredictable nature and wonder what he is going to say next on here. For his comments he said I say LOLL!!!

I use to run a BBS back in the day as a site owner and SysOp. People always thought it was their right to publicly humiliate you no matter what you did for the site. I'm going to side with the mods here. You're trying to publicly harass a mod when you could have used proper channels which would have been more effective. I don't condone this public outing and I fully support this thread being locked.

The mods and owner of this site have offered everyone the ability to contact them about problems such as this. Use it first, wait a week or so and if you don't get a response then try something not so outright to get their attention.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

i thought for suer he was going to be teh vic of ban hammer action again....

(its b/c he knew of the reptilian invasion, and how the mods are part of it)

Well I gotta say Weezy often had some comments that were pretty much on the line.