By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - what problem does ssj12 have with weezy?

Rath said:

Still, probably would have been better to pm Stof or BK rather than post here and attack SSJ, that doesn't really achieve anything.

i dunno this always is pretty effective, and when i pm i never see a reaction

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Stof is as crooked as SSJ12 and the rest of them, the site needs new moderators, the current ones do not do their jobs.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Are you trying to bring him back, Kirby? If so, then you should talk to SSJ12 and one of the higher ranking mods in private about the situation. Making a topic about it never works. Weezy will be unbanned. He was to popular.

Personaly, think you can get him unbanned easily, Kirby, if you go about it the right way.

yeah, i actually wanted too use this too bring him back

@ username2324

would you mind, saying that we need other mods in an other thread

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Username2324 said:
Stof is as crooked as SSJ12 and the rest of them, the site needs new moderators, the current ones do not do their jobs.

QFT, lets get rid of all the mods and get some new ones, i'll be head mod and everone else in this thread can also be a mod

Username2324 said:

You must be mad that he banned Gamer Girl. I don't see why you would think Stof is a bad mod. He's not my personal favorite, but he does his job well, and that's all you can ask from him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Well weezy will be back but using a different name. Guess he will have to keep a low profile and not step on too many toes.

Username2324 said:

*tear*

Hate to tell you bud, thats not going to happen. Also if you think any of the mods on this site are crooked you are clearly new to the internet, our moderators are brilliant compared to some of the nazi mods on other forums.

@Rock_on.

Weezy is not capable of keeping a low profile. 

Lol i didnt know he was gone...

For the sake of Kirby's account, this thread needs to be long gone before ssj12 comes online. Everyone stop posting.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Bring back weezy. he was a cool guy. Playaaaa