By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank - Clank Gameplay trailer

Teeqoz said:
Gaaaahhh. Why can't it just release already? The more I see of it, the better it looks.

Blame the movie distribution deal. 

Around the Network

Why did they have to delay it to wait until the movie release. TT^TT

Visually its looking baller. As long as they don't mess with the gameplay this is a winner.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

This looks phenomenal. Probably will be the best movie/game tie in recent times.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Love the graphics of the game, and it looks fun to play.

Around the Network

A Crack in Time had the best Clank levels. But this brings back warm feelings of nostalgia.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

twintail said:
I know RC fans dont like spin offs (which is too bad tbqh) but Sony should get Q games to make an RC based around 80% flying levels.

I actually want those in this new game to be really expansive and long.

and this gameplay looks good too. Sony really has a chance to get this series more popular than ever before. Hope it works out. More ppl should be playing this series.

Play Star Fox.

ot: looks good!

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

I tried the demo that's been around for awhile now while at Best Buy yesterday, and I gotta say, the game has a fun, nostalgic, yet new feeling to it. It's exactly what I want and I can't wait for it to come out. This was a fine looking Clank section.

twintail said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Play Star Fox.

that.is.the.point

and no new SF looks bland so far. The few seconds in this trailer look more engaging. 

The desert section looked cool actually. The rest did look bad yes, but at least it's delayed.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Wait, wtf? The game is only 30fps? Wasn't the original R&C 60?