By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Shareholders Meeting - What do you expect will happen?

tak13 said:

Oh,yeah I forgot about that... Very probable!

That's literally the most important thing to be announced. Nintendo said it will be the core of the NX.

Around the Network

I expect them to talk about their first mobile game and the whole mobile iniciative in general, and also talk about the new club nintendo program.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

As for what I'll be wrong about? This:

Prediction: Nintendo will announce an exclusive partnership with Netflix for their TV shows.

I'm hoping that there will be more NX info than we expect. If I remember correctly, at the last meeting they were really pressing for some info and Iwata shut them down. As the new president I think (well, I should say I'm hoping) Tatsumi Kimishima will want to make a splash and give them some news. At the same time, however, they have mentioned that he was close to Iwata and will carry out the plans that he had set in motion, so he may be just as mysterious and tight-lipped. I just want SOMEONE to give us something to talk about that is OFFICIAL, so I'm hoping there is a small or large bit of news that comes out of this meeting. Please Nintendo? Please?

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

dongo8 said:
I'm hoping that there will be more NX info than we expect. If I remember correctly, at the last meeting they were really pressing for some info and Iwata shut them down. As the new president I think (well, I should say I'm hoping) Tatsumi Kimishima will want to make a splash and give them some news. At the same time, however, they have mentioned that he was close to Iwata and will carry out the plans that he had set in motion, so he may be just as mysterious and tight-lipped. I just want SOMEONE to give us something to talk about that is OFFICIAL, so I'm hoping there is a small or large bit of news that comes out of this meeting. Please Nintendo? Please?

Doubt it. But the membership will be enough, since that basically is the NX in many ways.

Around the Network

So when is this meeting, and has Nintendo ever relased a direct around the time of these meetings?

dongo8 said:

Nintendo Shareholders Meeting - What do you expect will happen?

Wii U funeral stream.

Not really expecting much from this aside from the mandatory sales numbers and such

Still waiting for a Direct :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Guys, DeNA has their own financial report meeting on November 11. It's possible Nintendo could announce the mobile game this week, but they could also wait until DeNA's meeting to make the announcement. Just a thought...

Boberkun said:

dongo8 said:

Nintendo Shareholders Meeting - What do you expect will happen?

Wii U funeral stream.

Wasn't that the E32015?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile