By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Heavy Rain VS Beyond Two Souls

Beyond Two Souls or Heavy Rain ?

i like/love both :) 16 20.25%

Beyond Two Souls for me. 6 7.59%

Heavy Rain for me. 43 54.43%

see results 14 17.72%

Total:79

Went back and platinumed both recently. For me, B2S the story was better written although the twist at the end of HR was good. But HR had the better gameplay, B2S seemed like a step back.

Around the Network

I liked Heavy Rain despise its flaws. Beyond had some good scenes but as a whole i felt like i was tolerating it instead of enjoying it as i reached the end.

Just feel like when David Cage uses supernatural elements, his games just fall apart. Was enjoying Indigo Prophecy back in days and then the ending happened. What a crappy ending that was.

the heavy rain/beyond two souls-collection is coming in february 2016 for ps4, i think : )

cant wait @ the new Quantic Dream Game, "Detroit: Become Human".

I'm about to play Fahrenheit as part of my retro-gaming habit while on PS2. Actually liked both BTS and HR. Quantic Dream never ceased to amaze and I believe they will continue to do so.

I have to say Heavy Rain cause I never got a chance to play Beyond (my PS3 wouldn't work anymore by the time the game released). But I'm sure from what I've seen that Beyond in underrated and is a good game too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

who buy the collection too : ) ?

Heavy rain was far more memorable to me. I'm not just talking about the plot and characters but also the music, the music was really beautiful.