By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Poop the Force, Dook!

Aren't trekkies supposed to be even worse?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Mark Hammmil was a 22 year old playing a part written for a 14 year old, and that's why all the man children identify with him. You feel like you're little kids trapped in an adult's body, and you want to believe you can still be a hero.

Oh god. A circle jerk of mods about star wars?
Pack it up guys. It's done. Close the door when you leave.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

VitroBahllee said:
Mark Hammmil was a 22 year old playing a part written for a 14 year old, and that's why all the man children identify with him. You feel like you're little kids trapped in an adult's body, and you want to believe you can still be a hero.

Thanks for the bump, now I can post this!

http://www.starwars.com/news/thank-you-for-a-historic-star-wars-the-force-awakens-week?linkId=18204560

It only broke numerous records on Day 1 alone.

Carl2291 said:
VitroBahllee said:

http://www.starwars.com/news/thank-you-for-a-historic-star-wars-the-force-awakens-week?linkId=18204560

Yeah, because everybody who wants to see it bought tickets two months before it comes out, like total dweebs.

Around the Network
VitroBahllee said:

Yeah, because everybody who wants to see it bought tickets two months before it comes out, like total dweebs.

Every major movie now have massive marketing campaigns. My supermarket was Age of Ultron central when that came out, now it is filled with Star Wars stuff. Tons of people love it and buy the merchandise and will go see the movie.

I don't get worked up over people enjoying something I don't. I'd rather see people getting excited in life than being cynical and bitter.

Carl2291 said:
VitroBahllee said:

that gif tho... just totally made my day! thanks for posting.

Aw, you got yourself banned.

I propose we rename this thread the "Funny Star Wars Memes Thread"!

Signature goes here!