By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you care about Assassin's Creed anymore?

What is your favorite AssCreed game?

AssCreed 1 11 10.09%

Assassin's Creed 2 (the correct answer) 48 44.04%

AssCreed Brotherhood/Revelations 9 8.26%

AssCreed 3 (wtf is wrong with u) 8 7.34%

Assassin's Creed 4 (the 2nd correct answer) 27 24.77%

AssCreed Unity (wut) 6 5.50%

Total:109

no more

Around the Network

I beat:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV
Assassin's Creed Rogue

I'm halfway into Liberation and I'm going to play Unity soon. Then Syndicate and any other future mainline game I can get my hands on.

To answer the poll, im rather torn. Overall its a close one between 2, brotherhood and 4 (although why you grouped brotherhood with revelations which is the worst bar unity is soething i cant understand).

To answer the main question, as i played unity concurrently with rogue i didnt completely lose faith in the series but im not overly hopeful. ill probably give syndicae a go at some point but it will be further down the line if im convinced its not asba as unity

I think Assansin's Creed is one of Ubisofts best IP and the problem with it is how many iterations it got. It shouldn't have become a yearly franchise it's not FIFA. That said I don't think Ubisoft regrets its decision from a business standpoint but for the gamers when u get a new one every year it just won't be special for long.
The only one, though, that did give as hope was Black Flag and it was false hope because we got Unity next and the same old stuff that we played a hundred time.
But I don't care they can keep at it; maybe one day we will get an AC that is worth caring about.

I did'nt play the last one and I probably won't play this one,but I still love the series.sometimes you just need a break from something.