By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Paris Game Week Thread

Tagging

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Granturismo 7 cuz europeans love cars

Hoping for some more Horizon footage!

This show is going to be dominated by Sony (or at the very least, by games going to the PS4). Will Nintendo and Microsoft even show something big here, when it's most certainly going to be overshadowed? The only thing I can think of that might steal the show back is the ZeldaU final announcement and release date, Halo V free expansion "Who guards the guardians", and maybe Pokemon Z.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Added stream link to the OP.

Sony's event should be around 16 hours away.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Finally, finally a show at a decent time for us European!!!

Lol both E3 and Gamescom/PGW are aimed at the western audience so I doubt it really matters.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I'd love to see some Horizon footage and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (the game is launching in a month already and we barely know anything about it!)

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Will stay up late to watch it. Not expecting any megatons, hopefully it's a solid conference.

Some news on No Man's Sky, Rime and the new Quantic Dream game would be nice.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Even though it is today, I'm not really feeling the hype for this one. Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Uncharted 4 will be playable on the show floor
The Pan European Game Information (PEGI) board has rated Driveclub Bikes [1], standalone, releasing October 29th [2]