By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Deal on Ebay

otoniel said:

Or should I wait a day or two and see what happens?

Wait for what? A $30 Xbox one is never going to happen here, waiting just gives them more time to clean out their account and split

Around the Network

I got an update today and it shows that whatever is being shipped to me, is on its way. I live in California and the two Xbox One consoles I supposively bought for $60 total are currently in Chicago. The tracking shows that it's moving west...so that's good. Could it be real? Yes. Could it be a scam? Yes. Still...it was worth the gamble because if it's legit, then I'll have some cool giveaways on my site. If it's fake, then I'll just have eBay refund me.

I'll provide an update when my package arrives.

PaulGaleNetwork said:
I got an update today and it shows that whatever is being shipped to me, is on its way. I live in California and the two Xbox One consoles I supposively bought for $60 total are currently in Chicago. The tracking shows that it's moving west...so that's good. Could it be real? Yes. Could it be a scam? Yes. Still...it was worth the gamble because if it's legit, then I'll have some cool giveaways on my site. If it's fake, then I'll just have eBay refund me.

An easy solution is to call the shipping company, with the tracking number and asks them what the package weighs, unless of course you have been sent a brick in an empty xbox one box, thats pretty common too.

PaulGaleNetwork said:

Meh, it's kind of stupid that you have to wait for them to arrive.

Here, I'll give you two for free right now so you can start the giveaway immediately:

LemonSlice said:
PaulGaleNetwork said:

Meh, it's kind of stupid that you have to wait for them to arrive.

Here, I'll give you two for free right now so you can start the giveaway immediately:

LOL, probably more real than the ones I'm going to be receiving in the mail.  Thanks!

Around the Network

You know what you can do with that 30 dollars instead? Give it to some project on Kickstarter.

reggin_bolas said:
You know what you can do with that 30 dollars instead? Give it to some project on Kickstarter.

I'm always happy to help fund Kicstarter games.  I'm looking forward to a few of the projects I helped back, debut in 2016.  One time, WayForward invited me to their studios (which was really cool/people were very nice) to talk about possibly funding a whole new game for them, not even on Kickstarter.

Anyhow, I like supporting indies but with these two Xbox One units, it was just a small gamble.  I'll post an update when whatever arrives, arrives.

Tachikoma said:
PaulGaleNetwork said:

An easy solution is to call the shipping company, with the tracking number and asks them what the package weighs, unless of course you have been sent a brick in an empty xbox one box, thats pretty common too.

If I'm getting a brick, there better be two of them!

reggin_bolas said:

Your chances of getting something from Kickstarter are higher.

The chance of any of these people getting a X1, 0%.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

lol if something got shipped, too bad. I waited all of 30 seconds too long to cancel payment prior, and since it was all bullshit like, I just called PayPal (since I didn't know how I should file this particular claim), and within two minutes they were like "okay, we filed a claim for you, guaranteed to get your money back thanks to our protection".

I don't think anything got shipped for me though since I immediately opened a claim about the money. Nothing on eBay or in my email indicates that I'll be receiving anything, so I guess the person decided the $6 to ship me a brick in the box wasn't worth only maybe getting the money lol