By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki Oct 5 - Oct 12

Poliwrathlord said:
Let's all have a moment of silence for Chibi-Robo.

Let's face it, Nintendo send this game to its doom.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Come on!! Splat Nippon together Come on!! Splat the charts alright!

Nice ps4! So the price cut reaction was just slow since it started on thursday.

Nice for Tokyo Xanadu already 100k+ after 2 week (maybe ~120k-130k with digital)

Ps vita doing acceptable since it did almost 2 times better than last year (which was horrible)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Pokemon is dropping faster than I thought, but Splatoon is still holding..

Great PS4 numbers though!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yo-kai Watch is selling incredible for a spin-off.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Yo-kai Watch is selling incredible for a spin-off.

Considering it plays differently and it getting more games in that vein. You can make an argumnet to consider Busters its own series for now. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm surprised by that Vita number in Media Create. It's barely moved since last week.

Good for PS4, good for Vita up yoy

3DS will experience painful yoy downs from now, and obviously Chibi Robot won't help. Second Nintendo-published bomba this year.

I thought Uncharted would be a bit higher, but considering it is not as big in Japan as it is in the West, still a good showing. Furthermore, that PS4 number is quite good. Vita the same.

One final note, could someone please tell me if this is the first time the Xbox One got over 200 or more in the past 3 weeks or so? Much appreciated in advance!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Darwinianevolution said:
Poliwrathlord said:
Let's all have a moment of silence for Chibi-Robo.

Let's face it, Nintendo send this game to its doom.

Yep, it's pretty sad what they did with the series. The one on Gamecube seemed pretty neat I would buy it if it weren't so expensive, but from what I understand none of its sequels are like it.

Plus the new game just seemes average for a platformer so there really is nothing special about it.