By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki Oct 5 - Oct 12

Ka-pi96 said:
OnlyForDisplay said:
One final note, could someone please tell me if this is the first time the Xbox One got over 200 or more in the past 3 weeks or so? Much appreciated in advance!

It's mostly been over 200 for all of the past 3 weeks

Media Create:
Last week - 203
2 weeks ago - 232
3 weeks ago - 737

Famitsu:
Last week - 218
2 weeks ago - 173
3 weeks ago - 242

Ah. Thanks Ki-pa-San! Much appreciated!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
jason1637 said:
uncharted flopped

It sold less than i thought it would (i was expecting 30k~), but i wouldn't say it flopped. Uncharted has never been particularly big in Japan. Uncharted 3 didn't even manage to hit 200k LT (at least going by VGC numbers), and that was both a new entry and on a system with a much stronger presence in Japan. Including digital the NDC will probably settle in the 50 - 100k range. Maybe more if they push it hard with bundles.

Also don't forget the collection is mostly aimed at people who didn't get to play the games on PS3. In other parts of the world you have quite a few people that for example played on x360 and now own a PS4. No so much in Japan obviously.