By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Twilight Princess possible HD release, not virtual console.

Which one do you think it is?

HD Remake 231 57.18%

Port to eShop 126 31.19%

Nothing 47 11.63%

Total:404
Paatar said:
Miyamotoo said:
Confirmed!?
Only Nintendo can confirm this, nobody else.

They kinda did by adding "Twilight Princess HD" to the eShop.

Either way, the confirmation is that the title in the eShop says Twilight Princess HD.. so yeah.

All that is still a rumour, only Nintendo oficaly can confirmed those rumors.

Around the Network

It'll be interesting to see the updated graphics, but what will this mean for Zelda U? Will it even be released on the Wii U? And I'm damn tired of this Zelda milking from Nintendo as of late!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
It'll be interesting to see the updated graphics, but what will this mean for Zelda U? Will it even be released on the Wii U? And I'm damn tired of this Zelda milking from Nintendo as of late!

Zelda is coming to the Wii U 100%. The question is is it coming to the NX.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Meh. I liked Twilight Princess, but I don't have any incredible urge for a high res version. Unless there are some major changes to the gameplay (moreso than Wind Waker) I'll be content to just replay this on the Wii if I ever have the desire.

Paatar said:
Gintoki said:
Now just gotta hope for nicer controls than Wiimote ~ although it was alright.

It was on the Gamecube. Controls were solid on it. Pretty sure that will be the version they remake considering they mirrored the Wii version cause most people are right handed.

Yeah I know, played both, as my little brother sold the Gamecube version to have a discount on another game...

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Yeah it looks as though Zelda is now an annualized franchise. I think in future years we'll get more spin-offs instead of remasters though. I think the big focus is maintaining a strong base of fans for a more successful platform in the future to do something awesome like Legend of Sheik.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I love TW but I hope it's just a Wii port as I'm still holding out hope that Zelda Wii U may happen in 2016.
Looking less and less likely though.
EVERY Nintendo home console has had a Zelda game made for it - if Wii U doesn't that will be a huge let down - it's one of the reason people buy their consoles!

I'll wait until Nintendo makes the official announcement themselves.
Then I'll jump on board the hype train for an HD remake of one of my all time favorite Zelda games!

DanneSandin said:

They are milking more than Mario.

I hate that. Zelda is not even an annual franchise, but they are releasing 2 games per year.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Paatar said:

Zelda is coming to the Wii U 100%. The question is is it coming to the NX.

The answer is yes.