By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Diablo 3 being developed! Maybe...

http://kotaku.com/369361/blizzard-job-posting-sounds-very-diablo-iii+ish

Who knows when it may actually come out. But surely I'm not the only one to get excited just hearing/reading the two words 'Diablo Three' 

Around the Network

Diablo II ... absorbed some college life out of me and my friends, it did.

Diablo III ... mmmmm.

What if they make it into a MMO? :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Depends what team is making it, if it's the original D2 team than yeah i'll be excited but last I heard they became flagship. Why do I care so much it's the original team? Because as of yet few online games have been able to top the PK aspect of D2 which is what I played it for.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Played Diablo and Diablo 2 intensely and I have been eager for a sequal. There have been rumors and rumblings before so I hope this does happen.

Around the Network

Blizzard can do no wrong. I'll be there whenever this drops.

These rumors come up every once in awhile. Last I heard, it was being completely re-written. Its hard to know who to believe!

But I'm eager for it. I spent way to much time playing Diablo 2

Diablo 3 is coming....in 2012.

diablo n his 2 brothers are slayed and also their soulstone are destroyed forever in diablo2. i wonder how are they gonna continue the story.

i mean, they can create new enemies other than diablo, but wats the point of calling the game diablo if there is no diablo inside ahaha

I doubt it is a Diablo MMO because it would be to similar to WoW, there have been rumors that the MMO is Starcraft: Ghost and that they may use Infinity Ward to finally push the game out the door. As said in the article, there is to much money to be made to ignore Diablo but with the success of WoW they are in no hurry to make it, MMO or not, since it would be similar and they don't want to do anything to jeopardizes that billion a year they get from WoW.