By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest Heroes Reviews Thread - Meta: 79

binary solo said:
Toastboy06 said:

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

It's kind of a ban-worthy replacement sentence since it is highly insulting to the user who has been banned, and two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't think it's standard. Somebody had a meltdown apparently and copy-pasted a 'screw the moderators' spiel all over the place.

Around the Network
binary solo said:

An unlikely buy for me, but it seems like an ideal title for putting on the PSN+ roster about this time next year, in which case it will be automatic download for me. It's a good meta-scoring scoring niche (for the west) game that can attract quite a bit of attnetion to the IP by being on the PSN+ free game roster for a month, or two.

It may be an impulse buy if I see it in a year or so on sale for $20, or used for $20.

I agree.

Aerys said:

You dont seem to know what litteraly means, so i was right, you were wrong, just deal with it, 79 is better than 78 and most people expected under 79, this is what i said

So counting the number of people who predicted below, exactly, or over 79, I got this:

- 22/38 predicted below 79
- 3/38 predicted exactly 79
- 13/38 predicted over 79

If we want to talk about mode, it is 77 with seven occurances. The second most predicted value was 78 with 5 occurances.

Aerys said:

I didnt need to say it because everyone seemed clever enough to understand based on the facts, but i was wrong on that i guess

The fact that most people expected less than 79 show i'm right by definition since i didnt say " much better" but "better " , yes 79 is better than most expected but you have trouble with words it seems, that's what every person with a brain understand with my sentence but it's too difficult for you to understand that and you need to derail the thread on this stupid subject just to try to contradict me, and fail.

Lol dude, one point isn't better than what most people thought. It's an insignificant difference.This game scored in line with Hyrule Warriors, another spin-off Musou game. Nothing special or mind blowing. You're the one trying to make a big deal out of a single scored point. Tell me, how many average scores have been spot on in the metascore thread? It seems like every game got higher or lower scores than expected according to your twisted logic.

THPS5 and Mad Max got lower scores than people expected. This scored in line with what most people seemed to think.

Also that metascore thread doesn't speak for everyone anyway.

And let's not try to turn this into an intelligence discussion lol.

Can't wait for this game. Loved the demo at gamestop.

Around the Network

Disgaea 5, this and ToZ so close.. Best month of the year
Enough ps4 fuel to last until early 2016

getting day one!

Samus Aran said:
Aerys said:

I didnt need to say it because everyone seemed clever enough to understand based on the facts, but i was wrong on that i guess

The fact that most people expected less than 79 show i'm right by definition since i didnt say " much better" but "better " , yes 79 is better than most expected but you have trouble with words it seems, that's what every person with a brain understand with my sentence but it's too difficult for you to understand that and you need to derail the thread on this stupid subject just to try to contradict me, and fail.

Lol dude, one point isn't better than what most people thought. It's an insignificant difference.This game scored in line with Hyrule Warriors, another spin-off Musou game. Nothing special or mind blowing. You're the one trying to make a big deal out of a single scored point. Tell me, how many average scores have been spot on in the metascore thread? It seems like every game got higher or lower scores than expected according to your twisted logic.

THPS5 and Mad Max got lower scores than people expected. This scored in line with what most people seemed to think.

Also that metascore thread doesn't speak for everyone anyway.

And let's not try to turn this into an intelligence discussion lol.

Just wow, have you nothing better to do of your life or are you just playing ? " lol you said better , i say better only when it's a significant difference " , get a life seriously instead of quoting me for nothing

User moderated -RavenXtra

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

deserved score

This'll probably be my first PS4 game