By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold: Their fault or our greed?

And to remember 6 games a month or 72 per year for 50,00 Bucks. Or 0,70 per game. Sure let's all be 60 games, make sense

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
And to remember 6 games a month or 72 per year for 50,00 Bucks. Or 0,70 per game. Sure let's all be 60 games, make sense

Total value of this months games would be €80 at their full psn price (not including the cost of the other ports of games which are cross buy) Meat boys cost alone would buy you a 3month card for psn+ so the other 23 games gotten during the next 4 months could be considered free with a purchase of SMB!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Guys, here is an interesting take about the two services.

This is an article from IGN comparing the monthly value of the PSN vs XBL of this year, including October.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PlayStation_Plus_vs._Games_with_Gold_Comparison

ganoncrotch said:
DonFerrari said:

Total value of this months games would be €80 at their full psn price (not including the cost of the other ports of games which are cross buy) Meat boys cost alone would buy you a 3month card for psn+ so the other 23 games gotten during the next 4 months could be considered free with a purchase of SMB!

Totally agree. It is also a chance to play games you usually wouldn't buy but are interesting. I wanted Lara Croft, for example.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

Phronesis said:
ganoncrotch said:

Totally agree. It is also a chance to play games you usually wouldn't buy but are interesting. I wanted Lara Croft, for example.

Aye stuff like Rogue Legacy I didn't think would be as good as I found it so I wouldn't have shelled out the €15 for it, but handed it on the vita from psn+ and I think I lost over 100+ hours getting the platinum in it, such a great game for someone to just poke me and say like... hey bro, try this for free?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
AEGRO said:

Guys, here is an interesting take about the two services.

This is an article from IGN comparing the monthly value of the PSN vs XBL of this year, including October.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PlayStation_Plus_vs._Games_with_Gold_Comparison

Bit odd from the intro of that " Also note the differences between PlayStation Plus' service to only have access to downloaded titles while maintaining an active subscription, versus Games with Gold's service to play a downloaded title for free, even after subscription is no longer active." it's only true of the X360 games, X1 games you need to be subbed to play the titles.

Also may and june on the side of Xbox Live Gold both have Pool Nation FX listed, I know the game was left available for a few months but it's odd to add it into 2 months since if you were totaling up the value you wouldn't have 2 seperate games, heck tis ign there is probably more wrong than those 2 things I just had a skim and then got blown away by how poor the comments section is there, wtf.