By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima Vs Sakurai. Who's the better troll?

Based God Sakurai no doubt

Around the Network

Do you remember The Phantom Pain developed by Moby Dick Studio? Do you remember P.T., the small PS store game?

Without even considering his past trolls (MGS2, MGS3...), I vote for Kojima.

Its really a moot point either side.

One individual easily surpasses them both with a single game Takeshi's Challenge. I forget th3 guy'sname

Faelco said:
Do you remember The Phantom Pain developed by Moby Dick Studio? Do you remember P.T., the small PS store game?

That's really more Konami trolling though

mornelithe said:

I know they aren't the subject of this question, but an honorable mention has to go to S-E for the trolling master-stroke at PSXE with the FFVII HD upgrade, followed by the Remaster announcement what, 6 months later? heh

OH, sure!

Around the Network

Kojima, he has trolled us in ways other devs and companys wouldnt dare to...

They're both huge trolls.
The probably meet up, have dinner, and talk about how they'll troll their fan bases next. They are good friends after all.

Lol. Nintendo fans say Sakurai, everyone else Kojima... How surprising

It's Kojima, of course.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Kojima. I mean I don't even know who Sakurai is, but who hasn't heard of Kojima and his legendary trolling?

You are trolling, right?

No. I mean, how can anyone not know Kojima's trolling what with Raiden in MGS2 and the announcement of MGS5 being as trolly as it was.

You seriously don't know who Sakurai is?

Dravenet7 said:
Faelco said:

That's really more Konami trolling though

Konami and Sony (that casual announcement in Sony's conference...), but I'm pretty sure Kojima was involved.