By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Nintendo´s first mobile game be? State your prediction!!

Just predict what game do you think it will be.
If you guess the ip right (for example: kirby, zelda, mario, etc) you win a cookie!!

But if you guess the ip and the style of game you win a ticket to cookie land!!

Im between 2 games: Pikmin 4 and Dr Mario.

Im going with Dr. Mario.

What about you?

Around the Network

I predict it'll be a new IP with some sort of original idea, but I find that it being a Rhythm Heaven or WarioWare game being more likely. Maybe even EBA? That's a pretty cool game they could bring back.

bet: lost

Maybe a Wario Ware esque game, or maybe Picross

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

A Mario game of Course, it will either be a cardboard game or some sort of RPG...
Next they'll probably make a Wario game and something to advertise games coming to NX

Gammalad said:
Maybe a Wario Ware esque game, or maybe Picross

I've been saying this for a few years. Wario Ware making PERFECT sense on ios. I mean, it was always just one button tapping which would translate flawlessly to touchscreens. Plus, just the nature of that title, at least the GBA original, is totally pick up and play. It's loaded with mini games that would work well waiting in a doctors office etc.

Around the Network

My ramdom guess is a puzzle game like Planet Puzzle League or Dr. Mario

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If they want to impress and not just release another mobile puzzle game Im thinking Kirby, the canvas curse style not the regular 2D platformer. Although they did release one of those recently on WiiU.
I just really hope its not something meh like a puzzle game or mini game collection, they really need to go out and impress and show that they mean business with mobile gaming..

Im going balls to the wall and guessing a Mario Kart game. Yup.

They're going to put zelda wiiu on mobile, yes, no more wiiu version, strictly mobile now.

HylianYoshi said:
I predict it'll be a new IP with some sort of original idea, but I find that it being a Rhythm Heaven or WarioWare game being more likely. Maybe even EBA? That's a pretty cool game they could bring back.

You might want to know that iNiS is a mobile studio now.

They happened to be the developers behind Elite Beat Agents, too.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3